Godzilla Endgame 2 is a 2017 American fantasy adventure film directed by Tim Burton and produced Walt Disney Pictures and Tim Burton Productions and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
- E-38 Octoron
- King Ghidorah
- Iris Irys
- Monster X
- Space Gyaos
- Super Godzilla
- Hyper Gyaos
- Electric Eel - A species of larger eel, but deadly electric moray eel from Palau. A where they attacked Kong and Ann, Kong managed to kill 6 of them whilst the remaining four fled. They use the same model as the Electric Eel from Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
- Giant Lizard
- Albino Gyaos
- Indominus Rex
- Humpback Whale
This Disney film is coming soon in Cinemas on October 29, 2017.
Innuendo and Nudity
- Some native women are shown are shown to topless with their breasts covered by flowers, this is for tribal purposes only.
- The intended sacrificial to Kong is shown dressed in a revealing outfit that shows cleavage.
- Whilst being prepared for sacrifice to Kong, Ann is bought into a native hut where she is stripped naked and bathed by three tribal hags, Her breasts and buttocks are seen, she is then dressed in the same native outfit.
- Jack is forced to off his shirt and uses it to fool a Electric Eel, later his trousers are badly ripped and is forced to take them off leaving him naked with his buttocks seen.
- Kong strips Ann of her native outfit. Her breasts and buttocks are seen, her pubic area is also briefly seen.
- Ann and Jack are forced to run back to the native village completely naked, they both cover their fronts with bushes with only their buttocks seen.
- Jack and Ann make love in Jack's cabin after confessing their love for one another, Ann and Jack's buttocks are seen along with her breasts, there is also thrusting and moaning.
Violence and Gore
- Kong fights a pack of Velociraptors, he kills most of them and rips off a leg and gives it to Ann as food.
- The sailors shoot and kill a Humpback Whale, unaware that its harmless. It is seen bleeding from its wounds.
- Doc is crushed by a Ankylosaurus.
- Three sailor is impaled to death by a Ankylosaurus.
- Kong is seen fighting a Acrocanthosaurus, he tills it by breaking its jaws. Later when Jack discovers its body, blood is oozing from its mouth.
- King Ghidorah grabs a Space Gyaos's head, and wing against rocks before tearing its torn apart. We see its face, bloody and unrecognizable.
- Anguirus, Rodan and Mothra exploded on and bites several natives whilst rampaging through their New York City.
- Gigan who head exploded on by Godzilla, has been a burned.
- Jyarumu's neck impaled by Balkzardan on with a exploded by Godzilla.
- Godzilla grabs on and bites several Albino Gyaos's through their neck. he decapitated quite atomic breath.
- Super Godzilla is punched seven times, and decapitated by Godzilla, he bleed quite atomic breath.
- Giant Lizard
- Electric Eel
- Komodithrax is seen fighting a Gorosaurus, he tills it by breaking it's necks, Komodithrax grabs Gorosaurus's arm, he till it by ripping its arm, and chest. Later when 10K discovers it body, blood is oozing from its mouth.
- Captain Englehorn is seen smoking a pipe.
- A group of men having a poker party are seen drinking beer and smoking cigars.
Frightening/ Intense Scenes
- The sacrificial scene at the beginning of the episode can be quite intense.
- The tribal hags appearances can be frightening.
- The Electric Eel attack can be frightening.
Differences from the Original King Kong
- The miniseries is set in 1955, rather than 1933.
- Carl Denham is Ann's father, in both the original film and 2005 remake they are not related at all.
- In the miniseries Ann Darrow is brunette rather that blonde.
- Captain Englehorn is African American in the miniseries rather than Caucasian.
- The ship is called the Wanderer like in the 1932 novelization of King Kong, in both the original and remake the ship is called the Venture.
- Skull Island is mentioned to have had several people visit it over the centuries.
- The miniseries features a waterfall shower scene similar to the one in the 1976 remake
- Kong is shot down by 4 army fighter jets.
- Kong is put on display in the Yankee Stadium rather than on Broadway.
- Like the 1976 and 2005 remakes, Ann grows to care for Kong and is devastated when he dies.
- The miniseries was filmed in Queensland, Australia.
- The miniseries features a showing of the 1925 version of The Lost World.
- Vicky Haughton and Pip Mushin both previously appeared in Peter Jackson's remake of King Kong as the Native Shamwoman and Zelman.
- Jai Courtney and Lily James later starred together in the 2016 romance film, The Exception.
- The special effects for Kong and the creatures of Skull Island were created by the Mill.
- The intro used the original opening style and music.