Glitter Force Butterfly Reign is the Glitter Force version of Pretty Cure Hopeful Stars, Dream234's rewrite version of Yes! Pretty Cure 5 and Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo, with both series mixed together (Visit the Pretty Cure Rewrite Wiki for more details). It was created by Saban Studios and Nickelodeon, and was edited by the company to be made as an American reboot dub. It was the second dub after the one created by Everest Flims. It aired in the channel Nick Anime, and streamed on Netflix. It was the 3rd spin-off in the Glitter Force Rewrite franchise.
Season 1: Five ordinary girls who came from France come together to form the Glitter Force, a group of five warriors who will bring hope to their country before the Moth Fighters try to spread despair.
Season 2: Now with the help of a new Warrior, the Glitter Force will use all of their Butterfly Energy they have to defeat the Moth Fighters for the sake of their city.
- Yumehara Nozomi/Cure Dream = Priscila Taylor/Glitter Hope
- Natsuki Rin/Cure Rouge = Judy Clemens/Glitter Flame
- Kasugano Urara/Cure Lemonade = Mindy Watson/Glitter Lemonade
- Akimoto Komachi/Cure Mint = Bridgette Green/Glitter Minty
- Minazuki Karen/Cure Aqua = Juliet Matthews/Glitter Aqua
- Mimino Kurumi/Cure Lavender = Karina Bell/Glitter Lavender
- Coco = Coco
- Natts = Nutty
- Milk = Cream
- Syrup = Maple
- CureMo = Glitter Phone
- Pinky Catch = Glitter Catcher
- Cure Fleurets = Glitter Blades
- Rêver City = Butterfly Hills
- L'Ecole des Cinq Lumieres = Wings Academy
- Palmier Kingdom =
Priscilla:Glitter Force Meta-Makeover!
Priscilla: Apply shades of power! Glitter Top! Glitter Bands! Glitter Skirt! Glitter Shoes! A dream come true! Glitter Pack!
Glitter Hope: When you dream it, you can make it happen! I'm Glitter Hope!