Gex: Reloaded is a platforming video game developed by Valve Corporation and published by Square Enix, being remasters of the two games Gex: Enter the Gecko and Gex: Deep Cover Gecko. It is set to feature enchanced graphics, new HUD and enchanced challenges.
It is released on TBD 2020 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC (via Steam) and is also bundled with Blast Treasure Trilogy.
Changes between the originals and the remasters
Password is not in Gex: Deep Cover Gecko.
Password is neither on those two games.
|Agent Xtra is protrayed by Marliece Andrada||Agent Xtra is protrayed by Mandy Moore instead.|
This had several DLCs being released, with those including:
- TBD Face Paint themed TV level - TBD
The game is rated E10+ for Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Comic Mischief and Mild Language, being the first ever Gex game to get that rating. In Europe, it was rated PEGI 12 due to action and mild language. In Japan, however, it was rated CERO A.
- The original Gex game is the only game not in the game, due to it being a 2D instead of a 3D platformer.
- This game is being made with Unreal Engine 4.
- This game will include some new original levels (like how Crash N.Sane Trilogy included a new original level: Future Tense) via DLC.
- Dana Gould, who voiced Gex in the Gex trilogy, reprises his role as Gex.
- Similar to Spyro Reignited Trilogy, this remake is actually started from scratch due to the original developers accidentally losing the data.