|This person, George Van Moore, is NOT a real person; they are just a pure piece of fiction that is portrayed as a real person!|
George Van Moore (born on April 26th, 1980 in Fargo, North Dakota) is an American animator and video game developer who is best known for creating The Glorious Uncle Sam, Epithet vs. the Many and The Sea Legend.
The Sea Legend
While working on Epithet vs. the Many, George gained interest on making something inspired by sea life, considering that several projects dealing with that theme such as SpongeBob SquarePants and Fish Hooks were amusing to him because they were like people in surface as he also wanted to make a female character in the lead role like his then-current show due to believing sea shows always focused on a male creature.
- The Glorious Uncle Sam - creator, developer, writer, storyboard artist, director and executive producer (2004-2010)
- Epithet vs. the Many - creator, developer, writer, storyboard artist, director and executive producer (2009-2014)
- The Sea Legend series - creator, developer, writer, storyboard artist and director (2020-present)
- The Sea Legend series - creator, developer, writer, storyboard artist and director (2013-present)
- The Sea Legend - writer and artwork artist (2017-present)
George has been married to animator Rose Marshall since May 9th, 2012, dating her from 2005 until their engagement, as they currently have two children, being named Anna (born in 2013) and Damien (born in 2018). They currently live in Fargo.
He revealed to be a Protestant.
George doesn't side with any political parties, claiming that neither are willing to accept they are wrong and they only care about profit and their own interests.
- George Van Moore is close friends with his wife, TBD.
- Fellow colleagues consider him an intriguing case since he started his creator career by creating an adult animated show and his further projects ended up being kid-friendly.
- Fans and George alike jokingly refer to voice actress Olivia Hack as the Samuel L. Jackson to George's Quentin Tarantino due to appearing in every project he created.