- Downtown District: The main district and city of the island, where all the animals of each district meet.
- Kalimanjaroland: A city where Savannah Animals.
- Prairie Town: A village where there are animals that live in the meadow.
- Desert Valley: A district where the animals of the desert and there is much culture like that of Egypt.
- Jungle Civilization: A city full of ancient temples, animals of the jungle.
- Polaria: A district full of polar animals.
- Boreal Hills: A forest full of trees, forest animals and northern lights (similar to those of Polaria)
- Swampburg: A city where there are rivers, lakes, swamps and animals that live in them.
- Funtropolis Zoo: The Funtropolis´ Prison (a zoo like a prison) that is on Island´s outlands.
- Funtropolis Haunted District: A forbidden city where there are frightening animals. (Adventures in The Wild World meets The TOBER-Movie's city).
- Downtown District: Zombies, Frankenstein Monsters, Witches and more monsters.
- Kalimanjaroland: Clowns, Ghosts, Witches, Frankenstein Monsters and Zombies.
- Prairie Town: Witches, Prairie monster.
- Desert Valley: Mummies, Demons, Seth´s Creature, Ghosts, Devourers and Gods.
- Jungle Civilization: Mummies, Witches, Chupacabras, Demons, Gods, Devourers and Vampires.
- Polaria: Bearberus, Yeti, Zombies, Winter Ghosts and Vampires.
- Boreal Hills: Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, Aliens, Witches, Savage Animals, Demons and Frankenstein Monsters.
- Swampburg: Swamp Monsters, Witches, Slime Monsters, Radioactive Octopuses, Savage Animals.
- Funtropolis Zoo: Zombies, Robots, Aliens and Clowns
- Funtropolis Haunted District: All the monsters.
Appears in Hell Rust: Monster-Demon Darkapocalypse and these are it changes:
- Many antiperson mines.
- Shot marks.
- Nuclear Boombings.
- Corrosive sustances.
- Pandemics and other viruses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.