Flytrap: Savior of All is an American action-adventure-comedy animated series, being created by Jeff Goode. It is produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios and it airs on Nickelodeon since January 16, 2017.
- Berserk Button: Whatever you do... Don't call Flytrap a wuss.
- Black Bead Eyes: Flytrap has these.
- Butt-Monkey: TBD
- Gross-Up Close-Up: The Bug Bite had this moment, when the Master came to check the bug bite Flytrap had, thinking it isn't that bad, only for it to be is as it showed a gross close-up to it.
- Ignorant Minion: Jorge fits in this trope.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Flytrap himself. While he is short-tempered, he does has feelings for his friends.
- Large and In Charge: Spinolord.
- A character was seen holding a plush toy of Gary the Snail from SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Jorge's "WANTED by Spinolord" list had a bunch of names besides Flytrap. However, if you look closely, you will see that it includes Krumm, Donnie Thornberry, Velocity, Jimmy Neutron, Gordon Quid, and Korra.
- In one episode, Flytrap was seen dressing up as Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- The Ditz: Kevin and Jorge.
- The Grinch: Spinolord, in Causing Crimes... On Christmas?!, is revealed to despise Christmas.
- You Mean "Xmas": While most holidays in this show are similar to that in the real world, there is one certain holiday that is different: Orange Sunday, which is supposedly a different version of Black Friday.
- Accidental Innuendo: TBD
- Base-Breaking Character: TBD
- Broken Base: TBD
- Complete Monster: TBD
- Fandom Rivalry:
- Fan-Preferred Couple: TBD
- Foe Yay Shipping: A few fans jokingly ship Kevin with Jorge, mainly due to both of them being stupid.
- Fountain of Memes: TBD
- Friendly Fandoms: TBD
- Ho Yay Shipping: See Foe Yay Shipping.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Flytrap yelling "WUSS?!" became a meme in 2017.
- Spinolord became these after the "What Kind of Food?" moment in My Fair Jorge-y.
- Mis-Blamed: in similar situation to The Miserable Adventures of Riley, SpongeBob SquarePants and The Loud House, Flytrap has been blamed for TBD.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: TBD
- What Do You Mean, It's For Kids?: TBD
- X Meets Y: TBD
These are fan theories made for Flytrap: Savior of All.
- The world where Flytrap takes place in is actually a post-apocalyptic Earth.
- Flytrap takes place in the same universe as Velocity: The Dark Human Slayer.
- Basically, this show is a mixture of action and slapstick.
- Flytrap yelling "WUSS?!" is considered one of the funniest things in the show.
- This scene in My Fair Jorge-y. Just a few days after the episode released, it ended up becoming a popular internet meme.
(Jorge pushes a plate full of chum-like substances)
- Spinolord: What is this!?
- Jorge: Uh... Food?
- Spinolord: (makes ugly angry face at Jorge) What kind of food?
- Jorge: Uh... Food food?
- Kevin and Jorge by far are the comic relieves in this show.