Flytrap: Savior of All is an American action-adventure-comedy animated series, being created by Jeff Goode. It is produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios and it airs on Nickelodeon since January 16, 2017.
- Berserk Button: Whatever you do... Don't call Flytrap a wuss.
- Ignorant Minion: Jorge fits in this trope.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Flytrap himself. While he is short-tempered, he does has feelings for his friends.
- A character was seen holding a plush toy of Gary the Snail from SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Jorge's "WANTED by Spinolord" list had a bunch of names besides Flytrap. However, if you look closely, you will see that it includes Krumm, Donnie Thornberry, Velocity, Jimmy Neutron, Gordon Quid, and Korra.
- In one episode, Flytrap was seen dressing up as Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- The Ditz: Kevin and Jorge.
- Fandom Rivalry:
- Foe Yay Shipping: A few fans jokingly ship Kevin with Jorge, mainly due to both of them being stupid.
- Friendly Fandoms: TBD
- Ho Yay Shipping: See Foe Yay Shipping.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Flytrap yelling "WUSS?!" became a meme in 2017.
- Spinolord became these after the "What Kind of Food?" moment in My Fair Jorge-y.
These are fan theories made for Flytrap: Savior of All.
- The world where Flytrap takes place in is actually a post-apocalyptic Earth.
- Flytrap takes place in the same universe as Velocity: The Dark Human Slayer.
- Basically, this show is a mixture of action and slapstick.
- This scene in My Fair Jorge-y. Just a few days after the episode released, it ended up becoming a popular internet meme.
(Jorge pushes a plate full of chum-like substances)
- Spinolord: What is this!?
- Jorge: Uh... Food?
- Spinolord: (makes ugly angry face at Jorge) What kind of food?
- Jorge: Uh... Food food?
- Kevin and Jorge by far are the comic relieves in this show.