Floria Collier was born in Italy in 1889. She was the daughter of the businessman Gilbert Collier and singer Gia Collier (née Rossi). At a young age, her mother teaches Floria how to sing while in her bedroom. Until her father is coming back from work, Floria runs to him and
Floria has a red Bob cut hair, marks dark red lips and purple eye shadow, wears a dark red dress, gold fur scarf, long purple gloves, and red high heels. When she was younger, she had long hair, wears a turquoise dress with a pink heart, and hot pink mary janes shoes. When she is at the mission, she wears a black jumpsuit
Events of Glimpse
- She is inspired by Flapper, a generation of young Western women in the 1920s.
- Floria is based on Bayonetta, Jessica Rabbit, Lola from SharkTale, Ladykiller from Flushed Away,
- She is shown to be an assassin during the mission.
- Her physical appearances are similar to Jessica Rabbit.
- Her voice actress does an Italian accent instead of a British accent due to Floria is from Italy.
- She is shown to have a meeting with
- Floria mentions that she wants to be a singer just like her mother when she got older.