Finding Deb is a 2016 American 3D computer-animated comedy-drama adventure film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures.
it's a sequel to Finding Nemo and Finding Dory.
When Nemo's friend, four striped damselfish Deb realizes her imaginary sister Flo is real, She and her friends embark on a journey to the depths of The Indian rainforests with the help of characters from Disney Pixar's The Jungle Book, to find her.
- Vicki Lewis as Deb, a four-striped damselfish though her sister Flo is real.
- Albert Brooks as Marlin, an overprotective ocellaris clownfish, Nemo's father and Dory's friend.
- Ellen DeGeneres as Dory, a regal blue tang who suffers from short-term memory loss.
- Hayden Rolence as Nemo, a young optimistic clownfish and Marlin's son.
- Willem Dafoe as Gill, a Moorish idol, the leader of the "Tank Gang."
- Brad Garrett as Bloat, a pufferfish who dislikes monkeys after Nemo is captured by one of them.
- Allison Janney as Peach, a pink starfish.
- Austin Pendleton as Gurgle, a royal gramma.
- Stephen Root as Bubbles, a yellow tang.
- Jerome Ranft as Jacques, a cleaner shrimp.
- Auli'i Cravalho as Flo, a four-striped damselfish and is Flo's sister.
- Steve Buscemi as Kaa, an Indian python who also seeks Deb as prey, but comically fails each time he attempts to hypnotize her.
- Patrick Stewert as Bagheera, a serious black panther who helps Deb and her friends find Flo.
- Lewis Black as Colonel Hathi, an Indian elephant.
- Whoopi Goldberg as Winfried, an Indian elephant.
- Andrew Stanton as Crush, a 150 year-old green sea turtle
- Bennett Dammann as Squirt, a green sea turtle and Crush's son.
- Bob Peterson as Mr. Ray, a spotted eagle ray and Nemo's schoolteacher
- Bonnie Hunt as Meena, a clownfish and Marlin's oversized wife. She replaces Marlin's old wife, Marlin lost in the 1st film.
- Samuel L. Jackson as Flaps, a Indian vulture.
- Ellie Kemper as Dizzie, a Indian vulture.
- Ralph Fiennes as Rama, a Indian wolf
- Grant Palmer as Sheldon, a sea horse.
- Grey DeLisle-Griffin as Pearl, a flapjack octopus.
- Caleel Harris as Tad, a long-nosed butterfly fish.
- Katherine Ringgold as Kathy, a chickenfish.
- Andrew Stanton as Indians
- Richard Kind as the Monkeys who kidnapped Nemo.
- This was the first Pixar movie to star Ellie Kemper.
- This was the second Pixar movie to star Steve Buscemi, the first being Monsters. Inc.
- This was the second Pixar movie to star Samuel L. Jackson, the first being The Incredibles.