Ferd Worldwide is an American open-world platforming video game developed by TBD and published by Moonlake Interactive, being the second game of the Ferd the Zombie Horse: The Supernatural Adventures comic-book series. It is being released for the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows on TBD 2018.
Out of boredom, Ferd the Zombie Horse and his friends decide to become world travelers and travel all around the world, but turns to a journey when a new villain wants to invade all the world, so they need to stop that villain.
- Ferd the Zombie Horse (voiced by Eric Bauza) - a mischevious, but brave zombie horse who tends to make sure his friends are safe.
- [Ferd's friends, Bryanna, Fifi and Boom Box]
- Mummy Bunny (voiced by TBD) - a chill bunny who is a mummy and has decided to help Ferd on his journey.
- Snook - a comedic snake who likes to goof off.
- Abdul (voiced by TBD) - a friendly werewolf who sells objects throughout the world.
- Lord Malice (voiced by TBD) - a mysterious shadowy demon who wants to destroy and conquer the world. He is the main antagonist, and the final boss.
- El Gigante (vocal effects by TBD) - a massive mutant T-Rex who rampages around the world. He is considered a miniboss.
- Grass People
- El Enanos
This game is an open-world platforming video game where Ferd can explore all around the new world he has traveled to. There are 13 regions each (14 if Hauntivia counts), but six of them has a boss.
(NOTE: Due to it being open-world, you can find the regions in any order)
- Malkonia - the grassy/hilly region. This is the first region you start with, regardless of which save you have and also serves as a tutorial region.
- Seashell Beach
- Los Cupidos