|Fatal Fury NeoGeo Collection|
|Developer(s)|| Digital Eclipse|
|Series|| Fatal Fury|
Art of Fighting
|Platform(s)|| PlayStation 4|
Xbox Series X
PC (Steam/Epic Games Store)
|Release date(s)|| Worldwide: November 2020 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)|
December 2020 (PS5 and Xbox Series X)
|Rating(s)|| ESRB: T (Teen)|
Fatal Fury NeoGeo Collection is a video game collection developed by Digital Eclipse (which previously made Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection and Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection) that includes all the Fatal Fury games originally released on Neo Geo arcade/console platform. The collection is released worldwide on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC (via Steam & GOG.com) in November 2020 and on December in PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
While games included were previously released on every next-generation console via Hamster Corporation's Arcade Archives, a collection will now feature online multiplayer for each title.
The bundle contains the original arcade versions of ten fighting games (thirteen counting Art of Fighting games which is a prequel series) from the Fatal Fury series.
- Fatal Fury: King of Fighters (1991)
- Fatal Fury 2 (1992)
- Fatal Fury Special (1993)
- Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory (1995)
- Real Bout Fatal Fury (1995)
- Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (1997)
- Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers (1998)
- Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition (1999)
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (1999)
- Art of Fighting (1992)
- Art of Fighting 2 (1994)
- The Path of the Warrior: Art of Fighting 3 (1996)
- A sequel of Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Unreleased; like V Perfect (albeit with tweaks and changes) on Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection)
- The ability to play hidden/secret characters upon them being unlockable in offline/online multiplayer modes.
- As said above, each title supports online multiplayer, including ranked matchmaking, challenging friends and a tournament mode (the Switch version can be played locally with four consoles for eight players) with a rollback netcode.
- Online lobbies can support up to 4 players and a player can fight against any of the CPU opponents while waiting for online battles to be ready like in Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection.
- "Training Mode" allows the player to practice various moves and techniques for all games/titles.
- A custom Soundtrack mode to insert many kinds of Music for anyone to use.
- Save states which can be used to save and resume a game at any time.
- The ability to switch between the Japanese and International editions of each game.
- For the Nintendo Switch version, the Terry Amiibo would be compatible, in addition to unlocking many kinds of Music to use based on the Amiibos for every franchise included in the Amiibo line (the 80s to early 2000s ones in particular).
- A museum which allows a player to view concept art/artwork, pitch documents and facts about each release.
- A music player to listen to tracks across the Fatal Fury/Art of Fighting series.
- Developer interviews.
- An interactive timeline that chronicles the series' history.
- Biographies that provide background information, stories, sprite art and animations for each and every playable fighter and boss in every game.
For a special physical edition at release, Fatal Fury NeoGeo Collection comes with DVDs of Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture and Fatal Fury 2: The New Battle OVAs.
- Here's the Big One! - Collect all other trophies (Platinum).
- The Legendary Wolf - Complete Fatal Fury: King of Fighters (Bronze).
- Strongest in the World - Complete Fatal Fury 2 (Bronze).
- A Special Champion - Complete Fatal Fury Special (Bronze).
- Road to the New Victory - Complete Fatal Fury 3: Road to the New Victory (Bronze).
- Now That's a Bout - Complete Real Bout Fatal Fury (Bronze).
- Another Special Fight - Complete Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (Bronze).
- Congratulations, a Newcomer! - Complete Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers (Bronze).
- Time to Get Wild - Complete Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition (Bronze).
- Are You Okay? - Complete Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Bronze).
- Fist of the Dragon and Tiger - Complete Art of Fighting (Bronze).
- Geese's First Demise - Complete Art of Fighting 2 (Bronze).
- Path of the Warrior - Complete The Path of the Warrior: Art of Fighting 3 (Bronze).
- Letting Your Inner Fury - Complete all games except Garou's sequel (Gold).
- TBA - Complete your first online match (Bronze).
- TBA - Win 10 Ranked Matches in a game (Silver).
- TBA - Defeat and unlock Ryo Sakazaki in Fatal Fury Special (Silver).
Other Video Game Compilations
- The King of Fighters NeoGeo Collection Volume 1 ('94 to 2003; SNK/Digital Eclipse)
- The King of Fighters NeoGeo Collection Volume 2 (Maximum Impact to XIII; SNK/Digital Eclipse)
- Dead or Alive: Origins Collection (The earlier Dead or Alive games in addition to a few Ninja Gaiden games; Koei-Tecmo/TBD)
- Metal Slug NeoGeo Collection (all games plus a prototype and a supposed fourth game hinted in MS3's ending; SNK/Digital Eclipse)
- Ghosts 'n Goblins Collection (Capcom/Digital Eclipse)
- Virtua Fighter HD Collection (SEGA/M2)
- Gradius Anniversary Collection (Konami/M2)
- TwinBee Anniversary Collection (Konami/M2)
- Ganbare Goemon Anniversary Collection (Konami/M2)
- Bomberman Anniversary Collection (Konami/M2)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Anniversary Collection (Konami/M2)
- Konami 16-Bit Classics Anniversary Collection (includes Rocket Knight Adventures/Zombies Ate My Neighbors/etc.; Konami/M2)