Elemonsters (エレモンスター Eremonsutā in Japan version) is a 2D platform video game edited by Hasbro. Inc and developed by Nolife Game, the game putting the Elemonsters as the main character to save Ponyland and fight evil.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Game system
- 3 Characters
- 3.1 Heroes
- 3.2 Elemonsters' allies :
- 3.3 Ponies :
- 3.4 Villains :
- 3.5 Others :
- 3.6 Deleted Characters :
- 4 Cast
- 5 Objects
- 6 Levels
- 7 Powers
- 8 Development
- 9 Reception
- 10 Sequels
- 11 Prosperity
When the evil Tirac possesses a bag containing the Rainbow of Darkness and turns Ponyland's innocent creatures into evil monsters, but a human named Scorpan, Tirac's servant, accompanied by a baby dragon, Spike began warn the Elemonsters under Scorpan's command, the Elemonsters, an immortal monster race with elemental powers led by Gheos for the Earth, Tasarau for the Forest, Poivrons for the Seas, Noctis for the Air and Magmion and Lavion for the Lava, these monsters, strong, powerful and immortal as gods are going to save Ponyland from the claws of the terrible Tirac.
The player embodies characters that appeared in the first series of the original Gormiti, the Elemonsters, a race of monsters with magical powers like earth, forest, seas, air and lava, Forty-two playable characters are available and their quest is to free Ponyland from the tyrannical centaur Tirac. To be made Gheos must be accompanied by his servants and they must meet others type of Elemonsters across the Jewel Desert, the Shadow Forest, the Asparas' Sea, the Ice Kingdom and the Volcano of Gloom for going to the Midnight Castle - in which the Elemonsters will meet the allies or the antagonists, at the end of the level, an Elemonster servant is released and becomes a playable character, at the end of a world and after defeating a true boss (such as Grogar, the Smooze, Squrik, Hydia and Lavan), the Elemonster Lord receives a special power that can easily defeat enemies.
Main Characters :
Note : These forty-two characters are named "Elemonsters" for reasons that the name this species of monster is classic and 1985 version in the video game, they will be inspired, taken again and will be renamed "Gormiti" in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic's version.
Elemonster: Elemonsters are the main characters in the video game of the same name. They are monsters with incredible strength, powerful magic, elemental power and immortality, they were elected by Scorpan to end the reign of Tirac to save Ponyland and its inhabitants, Gheos must save his servants, same for Tasarau, Polypus, Noctis, Magmion, and Lavion, they allied with the ponies and peaceful creatures who inhabit Ponyland to put an end to the reign of Tirac. The name Elemonster is a portmanteau between "Elementary" and "Monster".
- Gheos : The hero of the video game, it's a male golem-turned Earth Elemonster, he is the wise and benevolent Elemonsters Earth Lord, he is strong and very muscular, and he gets on well with his two adoptive nieces and his adoptive nephew, Megan, Danny and Molly and his six servants Earthshaker, Hideoutfinder, Blind Fury, Gravitus, Mole and Steelback.
- Earthshaker : One of Gheos' six servants, it's is a male monster crossed between a golem and a pony-turned Earth Elemonster, he has the ability to punch with his big hands and he has the ability to walk four legs.
- Hideoutfinder : One of Gheos' six servants, it's a male golem-turned Earth Elemonster, he has a medium-sized tail, and he has the ability to find with his claws that serve as radar.
- Blind Fury : One of Gheos' six servants, he is a male reptilian-turned Earth Elemonster, he is myopic and crazy, he has the capacity to climb on the walls of the mountains with his claws, he is connected with his magic antennas and he has the ability to spit blue flames and a blue-white laser from his white eyes.
- Gravitus : One of Gheos' six servants, it's a male reptilian-turned Earth Elemonster, like his master, he is strong and muscular and with his hercular strength, he has the capacity to lift huge rocks.
- Mole : One of Gheos' six servants, it's a male goblin, he is Gheos' right-hand, he is agile and thin, and he has the ability to dig tunnels with his enormous claws and big hands.
- Steelback : One of Gheos' six servants, it' s a male reptilian-turned Earth Elemonster, like his master, he is strong and very muscular, he has the ability to invoke earthquakes with his fists and he has the ability to protect himself with his back .
- Tasarau : The Elemonster Forest Lord, he is a male cyclops with four arms-turned Forest Elemonster, he helps Gheos to save the Shadow Forest from the Smooze and he is also Gheos' good friend.
- Mimic : One of the six servants of Tasarau, he is a male mandrake-turned Forest Elemonster and he has the ability to run faster, his he has the ability to spit his poisonous spores with his crest and his real name is Mimeticus.
- Wise Destroyer : One of the six servants of Tasarau, it's a male treant-turned Forest Elemonster, he has the capacity to invoke vines to destroy everything and he has extensible branches.
- Florus : One of Tasarau's servants, it's a male mandrake-turned Forest Elemonster, he is Tasarau's right-hand, he has the ability to spit poison from his flowers and his arms.
- Lethal Whip : One of the servants of Tasarau is a male mandrake-turned Forest Elemonster, he has the ability to hit his enemies, slice obstacles and clutch the branches with his liana which serves as a whip.
- Branchtearer : One of Tasarau's six servants is a male treant-turned Forest Elemonster, he has the ability to hit his enemies and cling to the branches with his fingers that serve as whips.
- Thug : One of Tasarau's six servants, it's a male treant-turned Forest Elemonster, like his master, he is strong and muscular and with his hercular strength, he has the capacity to lift huge trunks and his real name is Hemlock.
- Poivrons : (Renamed later Polypus in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic's version) The Elemonster Seas Lord, he is a male octopus-turned Seas Elemonster, he helps Gheos and Tasarau to locate the Paradise Estate to save the Sea of Asparas from Squirk's tyranny.
- Ancient Jellyfish : One of Poivrons' six servants, it's a male jellyfish-turned Seas Elemonster, he has the ability to electrocute his enemies with his tentacles.
- Hammer : One of Poivrons' six servants, it's a male hammerhead shark-turned Seas Elemonster, he has the ability to watch his enemies and identify his enemies with his flapper.
- Mantra : One of Poivrons' six servants, it's a male reptilian-turned Seas Elemonster, he has the ability to slice his enemies with his fins and his tail as a weapon and it serves as a shield and he has sharpened claws like blades to defeat his enemies.
- Tongs : One of Poivrons' six servants, it's a male Hermit crab-turned Seas Elemonster, he has a tong and a cannon with three claws to launch water bubbles.
- Crabs : One of Poivrons' six servants, it's a male crab-turned Seas Elemonster, he has very large tongs.
- Delos : One of Poivrons' six servants, it's a male gillman-turned Seas Elemonster, he is Polypus' right-hand, he has a tentacle to hold on to obstacles, a tong who serve his secondary weapon.
- Noctis : The Elemonster Air Lord is a male hawk-turned Air Elemonster, he helps Gheos, Tasarau and Polypus to save all the Pegasus from Hydia's slavery.
- Magic Lookout : One of Noctis's six servants, it's a female wasp-turned Air Elemonster, she has a stinger to cast spells, antennas to control her telekinesis and she is able to send her with wings.
- Goad : One of Noctis's six servants, it's a male mosquito-turned Air Elemonster, he is agile and he does not fly very high.
- Solitary Eagle : One of Noctis's six servants, it's a male eagle-turned Air Elemonster, he is Noctis' right-hand, he has the ability to fly very high and very fast and he attacks with his claws.
- Severe Guardian : One of Noctis's six servants, it's a male hummingbird-turned Air Elemonster, he has the ability to fly and he serves his beak as his whip.
- Alos : One of Noctis's six servants, it's a male owl-turned Air Elemonster, he has the ability to fly and he serves his eyes to hypnotize his enemies.
- Steelbeak : One of Noctis's six servants, it's a male pterodactyl-turned Air Elemonster, he has the ability to fly and he uses his big beak to destroy his obstacles.
- Magmion : The Elemonster Magma Lord, it's a male fire salamander-turned Magma Elemonster, he helps Gheos, Tasarau, Polypus and Noctis to investigate the disappearance of the six wands.
- Electricon : One of Magmion's six servants, it's a male fire salamander-turned Magma Elemonster, he is Magmion's right-hand, he has the ability to spit electricity with his yellow hands.
- Thoughtcatcher : One of Magmion's six servants, it's a male demon-turned Magma Elemonster, he has the ability to imitate his opponent with his helmet.
- Furious Hammer : One of Magmion's six servants, it's a male demon-turned Magma Elemonster, he has the ability to crush himself with his right hand that serves as a hammer.
- Insecticus : One of Magmion's six servants, it's a male demon-turned Magma Elemonster, he has the ability to launch balls of flames with his cannon with his right hand.
- Spider : One of Magmion's six servants, it's a male nerubian-turned Magma Elemonster, he has the ability to spit acid with his mouth and he has four arms with four different weapons instead of his hands.
- Screaming Guardian : One of Magmion's six servants, it's a male demon-turned Magma Elemonster, he has the ability to scream loudly with his mouth, he has a pincer on his right hand and three claws on his left hand and he has a third eye for better see.
- Lavion : The Elemonster Lava Lord, it's a male orc-turned Lava Elemonster, he helps Gheos, Tasarau, Polypus and Noctis to investigate the disappearance of the six wands and he is also Magmion's adoptive brother.
- Anonymous Multiform : One of Lavion's six servants, it's a male demon-turned Lava Elemonster, he is Lavion's right-hand, he has the ability to launch energy balls with his barrel arms and he has the ability to teleport.
- Mastodontic : One of Lavion's six servants, it's a male demon-turned Lava Elemonster, he is strong and very muscular, he has the capacity raised big rock and he can destroy osbtacles and enemies with his big hands.
- Firespitter : One of Lavion's six servants, it's a male cyclops-turned Lava Elemonster, he has the ability to spit fire with his fingers.
- Wicked : One of Lavion's six servants, it's a male fire salamander-turned Lava Elemonster, he has sharp teeth, very big claws to defeat his enemies and like Magmion, he has a main weapon, his gray tail.
- Lavor : One of Lavion's six servants, it's a male arkeyan-turned Lava Elemonster, he has a cannon to spit flames on his right hand and a pair of three claws on his left hand.
- Fiery Angel : One of Lavion's six servants, it's a male demon-turned Lava Elemonster, he has the ability to fly with yellow wings and he has a pair of two gray gloves to punch and throw fireballs.
Elemonsters' allies :
- Megan Williams : The eldest of three children, she helps her adoptive uncle save Ponyland from Tirac.
- Danny Williams : Brother of Megan, he helps his adoptive uncle save Ponyland from Tirac.
- Molly Williams : The youngest of three, she helps her adoptive uncle save Ponyland from Tirac.
- Scorpan : A human all Elemonsters' master, formerly serving Tirac.
Ponyland's inhabitants, the ponies are creatures with the appearance of a miniature horse, the Elemonsters must save this people from Tirac's tyranny.
They have a horn on the forehead that gives them magical powers more or less powerful.
- Buttons / Baby Buttons : lavender pink unicorn female with blue hair. She has a red ribbon in her mane. Its symbol is buttons. Buttons likes to decorate her dresses with beautiful buttons. One night, when all the ponies were asleep, she decorated Ponyland with a basket of buttons. In the morning, the ponies looked outside their windows and were delighted to see the buttons twinkling in fluffy clouds and twinkling in trees. Buttons wove buttons in their hair to finish off their unusual decorations. She teleports with her magic and is sometimes authoritarian. Her baby Buttons'Baby is admiring her mother's powers.
- Fizzy : turquoise unicorn female with light pink and dark hair, white and dark green. Its symbol consists of bubbles. It's a recurring pony. Fizzy is described as a guideline, but also as very friendly and funny. Its horn can bubble water, air or teleport, though it does not always have complete control.
- Galaxy : pink unicorn female with red, pink, white and orange hair. Its symbol is composed of stars. Recurrent Ponette. Galaxy is described to be very intelligent, ingenious and is seen as the voice of reason. She has a good instinct and can produce light and warm up with her horn.
- Gusty / Baby Gusty : white unicorn female with green hair with a red band. Appears often. Its symbol is made of maple leaves. Gusty is an impatient ponette and is very grumpy. She is also very sporty and brave and can use her horn to summon the wind. She has a daughter named Baby Gusty, who shares the same impatience as her mother and is close to Baby Ribbon ("Baby Ribbon").
- Mimic : yellow-green unicorn female with yellow, red, pale pink and green hair, symbol of a red and yellow parrot Mimic is the descendant of the first unicorn in Ponyland. Incredibly more powerful than other unicorn ponies, with the power of the Golden Horseshoes, she can levitate things, read minds and see the future.After getting sick, Megan and the Ponies leave for the search for Golden Horseshoes to cure Mimic. Not to be confused with the forest Elemonster Mimic!
- Ribbon / Baby Ribbon : unicorn blue neon female with red and yellow hair. Its symbol is a white ribbon. She often appears. Ribbon is very mature and maternal to his daughter, Baby Ribbon. She is a telepath, a gift with which she manages to contact Megan when she was captured in Tambelon. Her daughter has a lot of trouble winking and is very close to Baby Ribbon. She is also telepathic.
- Twillight : pink unicorn female with white hairs crossed by a purple band. She has stars in her mane, also present in her symbol. Twillight does not have much confidence in her but has a lot of abilities, especially in teleportation. She is mysterious and endearing at the same time. She inspired Twillight Sparkle in the 2010 version.
- Powder : purple unicorn female with white hairs crossed by a red band. Five flakes represent his symbol.
- Sparkler : pale blue unicorn female with purple hair crossed by a red band. Its symbol is made of diamonds. She likes to dance. Sparkler is one of the inspirations with Glory and Majesty for Rarity in the 2010 version.
- Starflower : coral blue unicorn female with pink, blue and yellow hair. Six pink stars form its symbol. Starflower is one of two Rainbow Ponies who was released from a bad spell that turned him into a toy alongside Skydancer.
- Majesty : female unicorn white with blue hair with a band of money. Five blue flowers are his symbol. She appears sometimes. She inspires Rarity in the 2010 version.
- Glory / Baby Glory : white unicorn female with purple hair with a blue band. Symbol representing a shooting star. Glory is described as being the most elegant of all unicorn ponies and moves so gracefully that she looks like she has wings. His daughter is described to be brave. Glory inspires Rarity with Majesty and Sparkler in the 2010 version.
- Moondancer / Baby Moondancer : unicorn female with red hair with a purple band. Its symbol consists of a moon and stars. Moondancer is one of four ponies removed in the Valley of Dream during the Scorpan raid. Of the four, she is the only unicorn pony to be transformed by Darkness Tirek Rainbow. She inspired Moondancer in the 2010 version.
They have wings, which allows them to fly at high speed.
- Heart Throb / Baby Heart Throb : female pink pegase with dark pink hair. Its symbol consists of four pink hearts with silver wings. For Heart Throb, every day is Valentine's Day. She conveys joyful messages of love and happiness to everyone who lives on the far side of the rainbow. His daughter, Baby Heart Throb dreams of singing on stage.
- Locket : female pink pegase with pink, orange, purple and white hair. Its symbol is several keys. Locket is close to Twillight ("Twilight") and they venture into Cloud Castle together.
- Lofty / Baby Lofty : pale yellow Pegasus female with yellow hair. A pink hot air balloon surrounded by red stars is its symbol. Explorer Pony, Lofty loves to explore the mountains and she can fly higher than any other Pegasus in Ponyland. His daughter is Baby Lofty, who is clumsy and dreams of flying as high as his mother. Appears often.
- Masacarade : yellow Pegasus female with yellow, green hair. Its symbol is two roses and a few drops. She is a ponette who likes to dress and is a master of disguises.
- North Star / Baby North Star : Pink female pegase with purple hairs. His sign is the polar star. She is an explorer and speaks with a strong British accent. She has a good sense of direction but lacks stamina. She has a daughter named Baby North Star. She is present regularly.
- Paradise : white female pegase with orange hair. Its symbol is made of two green palms and an orange crescent moon. Paradis is a lover of legends and likes to tell stories to baby ponies. Often present.
- Surprise / Baby Surprise : female white pegase with yellow hair. For symbol, she has five purple balloons with pink strings. Recurrent Ponette. Surprise is a malicious pony. She is strong and joyful, she often shouts her own name by doing the unexpected. Her character inspired that of Pinkie Pie in the 2010 version and gave her wings to fluttershy.
- Twillight : female purple pegase with pink hair. Its symbol is a white candle with a yellow flame. Not to be confused with the unicorn Twillight! This is a very brave pony who is close to Locket, and who goes with her in the Castle of Cloud.
- Whizzer : female purple pegase with blue, green and pale green hair. Its symbol consists of thrusters. Whizzer is Ponyland's fastest flying pony and speaks very fast. She is very sure, but also very hasty about her actions.
- Wind Whistler : light blue pegase female with light pink hair. His symbol is five pink whistles. She is very present in the series. Wind Whistler is "the Scholar": intelligent, good reasoning and thoughtful, she draws good conclusions and has a good instinct. But some find it too suspicious (often right) or boring because it is very rational.
- Firefly / Baby Firefly : female blue pegase with pink hair. Firefly is a daredevil Pegasus and one of the most famous characters in the story of My Little Pony because of his many appearances in movies and comics. She likes running in the sky, moving gracefully from cloud to cloud, she dances on her hooves and lets herself be carried by the wind. She often pursues the rain and looks among the clouds for the rainbow. She is determined, frank, courageous, lively and loyal. His daughter does not appear in the series. She inspired Rainbow Dash in the 2010 version.
- Skydancer : yellow Pegasus female with dark pink, light yellow, green and blue hair. Seven sparkling green birds form its symbol. Skydancer also loves flying fast and is one of two Rainbow Ponies that was turned into a toy with Starflower.
- Medley : turquoise female pegasus with green hair. Its symbol is a group of five dark green sparkling musical notes. Medley often accompanies Firefly, but is much calmer than her.
Terrestrial ponies :
They have neither horns nor wings. They are the closest to normal ponies.
- AppleJack : orange female with yellow hair. Its symbol is seven apples and oranges. She spends her time in the Orchard. Not very smart, clumsy and sometimes stupid, she is often caught by enemy traps. She was one of four ponies to be transformed by Tirek Darkness Rainbow to shoot her chariot. She inspired the 2010 version of Applejack.
- Bow Tie : blue female with pink hair. She has arches as a symbol.
- Bubbles : yellow female blue hairs with five green bubbles for symbol. It is transformed with AppleJack at the castle of Minuit.
- Cotton Candy / Baby Cotton Candy : light pink female with pink hair. Its symbol is a cotton candy. She is transformed at the Château de Minuit with Bubbles and AppleJack. Cotton Candy is greedy and loves sweet food; she is also a little lazy!
- Ember : lilac female with purple or pink hair depending on version. During the first episodes she has no symbol, after that she has a white star.
- Cherries Jubilee : female coral peach color with symbol of five pairs of red cherries with green stems. She is the guardian of the orchards. She has a mature attitude and is sometimes a little strict with some ponies.
- Cupcake : white female with blue hair with iced cakes symbol. Cupcake is a talented cook. She is maternal and wise and usually found in kitchens cooking delicious pleasures.
- Gingerbread : white female with purple, pink and blue hair. Its symbol is represented by six blue gingerbread men. Daredevil, Gingerbread is a talented baker and a good jumper. She is also very optimistic and always sees things on the bright side.
- Knight Shade : white male with purple hair without symbol. He is a little disturbed.
- Likety Split / Likety Baby Split : Lavender female with pink hair with ice cones for symbol. Recurring pony. Likety Split is a cynical and very dependent Pony. She likes to plan surprise birthday parties for her friends and make sure there is always plenty of delicious ice cream to accompany the cake. When a pony is sad, she is always the first to comfort him.
- Magic Star : yellow female with green hair. Its symbol is a pink and green magic wand. Magic Star is a pony of the earth fascinated by magic and seems a little superstitious. She sometimes poses as a chef.
- Posey : light yellow female with pink hair with six tulips as a symbol. Posey is the Ponyland gardener and loves her garden and flowers. Posey is very maternal to all pony babies. She is helpful and generous, she always helps those in need. She would have inspired Fluttershy in the 2010 version.
- Scoops : white female with purple hair with ice cream in cups for symbol. Scoops owns an ice cream shop and distributes it to everyone.
- Shady / Baby Shady : dark pink female with yellow hair. Its symbol is that of sunglasses. She is shy and doubtful of her actions. His daughter Baby Shady is his opposite, but is however naive enough.
- Sundance / Baby Sundance : white female with pink hair. Its symbol consists of hearts, circles and triangles. Sundance is described as an expensive pony in Megan's eyes. Very good jumper, she is extremely clumsy and thus regularly attracts the wrath of other ponies. Her daughter is Baby Sundance, who is braver than other baby ponies in certain situations.
- Sweet Stuff : light blue female with purple, pink, light pink and white hairs. Its symbol is three balls of gum. Sweet Stuff is a ponette with the soft voice of the earth. She is constantly apologizing and doubts a lot about herself and her choices.
- Truly : white female with dark pink hair. Its symbol is a blue pigeon and pink hearts. Truly is an authoritarian pony who speaks with a South American accent. She likes to get dressed, is sometimes a bit arrogant and stubborn. She is the leader of the pony baby band and seems to be one of the leaders of the baby room.
Dragonfly ponies :
These are ponies with tiny bodies, curly hairs, longer legs than regular ponies and fairy wings. Ponies Flutters may seem delicate, but they have a powerful ability, the Utter Flutter that allows them to demolish everything on their way by waving their wings at high speed. We rarely see them because they prefer to live in the Flutter Valley.
- Forget-Me-Not : female purple pony flutter with white hairs. Its symbol are 15 flowers of forget-me-nots pink and yellow. It is an intelligent and clever ponette, who is open-minded.
- Honeysuckle : female pink pony flutter with light pink hair. Five pink and yellow honeysuckle flowers form its symbol. Honeysuckle is a good speaker who makes others think, but she obeys and respects Rosedust, their queen.
- Lily : pink female with purple hair. Its symbol is a red lily.
- Morning Glory : female flutter turquoise pony with yellow hair. Its symbol is a green vine with three flowers of violet glory. Morning Glory is a sweet and naïve pony, who has often helped ponies and Megan.
- Peach Blossom : female flutter blue pony with turquoise hair. Its symbol is made of seven pink and orange peach flowers. Peach Blossom is smart and logical, but also thoughtful. She speaks in a vocabulary incomprehensible to most others. She uses her small size to her advantage, acting at one point as a spy.
- Rosedust : female flutter yellow pony with light pink hair. Three pink roses and seven pink and green rosebuds form its symbol. Rosedust is the Queen and leader of flutter ponies, who always speaks with a strange British accent. She wears a dark pink feather on her head. She is the protector of a giant magical jewel that allows the Flutter'Valley to bloom.
The Aquatic Ponies :
They are colorful seahorses. They love playing marine polo and singing. They are equine players and malicious. Babies Aquatic Ponies have buoys.
- Beachcomber : blue female blue hairs and green buoy. Beachcomber is a mischievous baby seapony. She would love to discover a treasure and often explore the submerged beaches.
- Ripple : white female with pink hair and pink buoy. Ripple is a baby swimmer and the fastest of all baby seaponies.
- Sealight : Lavender female with purple hair. She is an adult. She participates in the rescue of the Château de Minuit.
- Seashimmer : green and yellow female with blue hair. He is an expert hockey player and loves playing with his friends.
- Seawinkle : blue female with purple hair. She is a mischievous adult. With Ripple and others, she saves AppleJack and Megan from drowning in the Castle of Midnight, and gives the latter a shell that can call the SeaPonies.
- Surf Rider : Lavender female with pink hair and buoy. It's a baby seapony that can put people to sleep with his song. She loves surfing the waterfall.
- Sun Shower : yellow golden female with horsehair and orange buoy. It's a baby seapony who cares a lot about his appearance and a little superficial sometimes.
- Water Lily : pink female with green hair and pink buoy. Water Lily has the most beautiful voice of all the seaponies, babies and adults, and sings marvelously well.
- Wavedancer : pink female with turquoise hair. She is an adult who participates in the rescue at Château de Minuit.
Big Brothers Ponies :
They are the only Ponyland males and are all terrestrial ponies. They travel around the world and wear bandannas. They end up returning home after their trip.
- 4-Speed : light blue male with dark blue hair crossed by a pink band. His bandana is pink, his symbol is a purple and pink truck. He is an expert driver.
- Quaterback / Score : blue male with blue hair with a silver band in the mane. His bandana is pink, his symbol is a pink and white football ball. He is the leader of the group and also an expert footballer.
- Salty : turquoise male with purple hair, green bandanna and the symbol formed by a pink and white boat. He has a pink band in the mane. He has an accent and wants a boat more than anything.
- Slugger : male with blue bandana, purple and pink dress and white hairs. A pink band crosses them. Its symbol is a turquoise glove with a baseball bat. So it's a baseball fan who is madly in love with Boutons. She, however, treats him like other males.
- Steamer : pink male with light pink hair with a green band. His bandana is yellow. Its symbol is a purple train. He is a train specialist and dreams of owning his own railway.
- Tex : yellow male with pink hairs crossed by a blue band. To a blue bandana. Its symbol is formed of cacti. He has a strong South American accent and wants to be a cowboy.
Pony Babies :
They do not have separate mothers since they are born of "reflections" of ponettes. They are raised together.
- Baby Bouncy : female pegasus with yellow body and blue hair. Its symbol is a volleyball ball.
- Baby Cuddles : female pony turquoise earth with pink hair. Its symbol is pink and rather rough. She is adorable and brave as an adult.
- Baby Fifi : female pony of the earth with the blue dress, the white hairs crossed by a pink band. Its symbol consists of two pink poodles. Unlike her mother, who was a unicorn, Baby Fifi was born a terrestrial pony and speaks with a French accent.
- Baby Half-Note : female pony of the lavender earth with turquoise hair. Its symbol is purple and pink slippers. She does not have a mother but she likes to dance gracefully
- Baby Milkweed : female yellow earth pony with pink hair. His symbol is a rocking horse. Baby Milkweed is the twin sister of Baby Tumbleweed. Together, they like to cause trouble to other baby ponies, including Baby NorthStar.
- Baby Quackers : female white earth pony with blue, green, yellow and pink hair. Its symbol is a yellow duck with an orange umbrella. She usually makes duck sounds while talking.
- Baby Sleepy Pie : female pony of the white earth with blue hair. She has a pink teddy bear with a nightcap for a symbol.
- Baby Sniffles : female lavender earth pony with light pink hair with pink mittens for symbol. She is the twin sister of Baby Snookums. Both are like newborn twins and like to cause trouble to the Baby NorthStar band.
- Baby Snookums : Light pink earth pony female with lavender hairs with lavender mittens as a symbol. Baby Snookums is the twin sister of Baby Sniffles. Both are like newborn twins and love to bother Baby NorthStar and his friends.
- Baby Tic-Tac-Toe : lemon-yellow terrestrial female with red, dark pink and green hair. Its symbol is a green and pink monster.
- Baby Tiddley-Winks : pink terrestrial female with light pink hair with a white bib symbol.
- Baby Tumbleweed : yellow terrestrial female with pink hair with a rocking horse as a symbol. Baby Tumbleweed is the twin sister of Baby Milkweed. Both are identical twins, and like to cause trouble to Baby NorthStar and his band.
The Ponies Princesses :
They live on an island away and have magic wands to maintain order and magic in PonyLand. They wear princess hats.
- Princess Primrose : pink blue horse with a pink tinsel symbol and a blue butterfly medallion with a red jewel. She is one of the Six Ponies Princesses; she is one of the guardians of the Magic Wands who maintain the balance of Ponyland's magic. She has many quarrels with the other princesses over who should be the Queen, but eventually they decide to work together with their differences. The magic wand of Princess Primrose allows her to handle the wind at will.
- Princess Royal Blue : Terrestrial blue female with dark pink hair with a pink teal symbol, a pink crescent and a moon shaped medallion with a green jewel. She is one of the Six Ponies Princesses; she is one of the guardians of the Magic Wands who maintain the balance of Ponyland's magic. She has many quarrels with the other princesses over who should be the Queen, but eventually they decide to work together with their differences. The magic wand of Princess Serena allows her to manipulate the snow.
- Princess Serena : light blue female with pink hair and a gold foil with a pink heart shaped medallion and a red jewel. She is one of the Six Ponies Princesses; she is one of the guardians of the Magic Wands who maintain the balance of Ponyland's magic. She has many quarrels with the other princesses over who should be the Queen, but eventually they decide to work together with their differences. The magic wand of Princess Serena allows her to duplicate things.
- Princess Sparkle : lavender unicorn female with blue hair. Its symbol is a blue tinsel with a gold flower medallion and a green jewel. She is one of the Six Ponies Princesses; she is one of the guardians of the Magic Wands who maintain the balance of Ponyland's magic. She has many quarrels with the other princesses over who should be the Queen, but eventually they decide to work together with their differences. She can handle plants at her leisure.
- Princess Starburst : yellow terrestrial female with purple hairs. Its symbol consists of a silver foil with a pink star shaped medallion and a yellow jewel. She is one of the Six Ponies Princesses; she is one of the guardians of the Magic Wands who maintain the balance of Ponyland's magic. She has many quarrels with the other princesses over who should be the Queen, but eventually they decide to work together with their differences. She controls the colors around her.
- Princess Tiffany : white pegase female with white hair with a silver foil symbol, a teardrop shaped silver medallion and a green jewel. She is the best-known princess at PonyLand, and the leader of the Ponies Princesses. She has many quarrels with the other princesses over who should be the Queen, but eventually they decide to work together with their differences. She controls the clouds.
Elemonsters' ennemy :
- Tirac : (Renamed later Tirek in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) The main antagonist and final boss of the video game Elemonsters, it's a male evil centaur who reigns on the Midnight Castle, he owns the Rainbow of the Darkness to corrupt Ponyland's innocent creatures into evil monsters, he ordered Scorpan to find and turn Applejack, Bubbles, Cotton Candy and Moondancer into evil dragons who aim to plunge all Ponyland and the Valley of Dreams into the eternal night, he will be killed by the rainbow of light by Megan, it's all Elemonsters and Gheos' arch-nemesis, his only goal is to rule Ponyland once and for all.
- Catrina : The secondary antagonist of the video game Elemonsters, it's a female anthropomorphic cat, she is the right-hand of Tirac, she will redeem herself with Rep at the end of the game.
- Rep : The tertiary antagonist of the video game Elemonsters is an anthropomorphic dragon, he is the left-hand of Tirac and the assistant of Catrina, he will redeem herself with Catrina at the end of the game.
- Grogar : Third and true first boss of the video game Elemonsters, it's a demonic ram who is actually a sorcerer who rule in a Ponyland's city named Tambelon, he is banned in the Dark Kingdom for 500 years because of his bell, Gheos explain to his six servants and his two adopted nieces and his adopted nephew that the magic bell possessing Grogar, he will be banned again with Tambelon in the Dark Kingdom when the bell breaks and he is also Bray's former master.
- Dragon Gang : First boss of the video game Elemonsters, it's a group of three unnamed dragons, he mistreats Spike in the beginning of the game, he will be defeated by Gheos by swinging them in the air.
- Raptorians : Second boss of the video game Elemonsters, it's a group of three creatures crossed between a bird and a dog, formerly serving Princess Porcina.
- Smooze : Sixth and true second boss of the game Elemonsters, it's a giant purple Blob who wants to ravage the whole Shadow Forest, he will be defeated by Tasarau, Mimic, Wise Destroyer, Florus, Lethal Whip, Branchthearer and Thug with the help of Gheos.
- Flores King : Fourth boss of the video game Elemonsters, it's the leader of a group of anthropomorphic flowers named Flores and who lead the tough lives of dragonflies ponies, once their leader died, his group will be arrested by the Crabnasties.
- Beezen : Fifth boss of the video game Elemonsters, it's a human sorcerer with green skin, expert in slavery, he will be defeated by Tasarau.
- Squirk : Ninth and true third boss of the game Elemonsters, it's a humanoid creature similar to an octopus, he will be imprisoned and killed with Crang in the cave by Gheos when he wants to protect the Seas Elemonsters led by Poivrons.
- Captain Gull: Eighth boss of the Elemonsters video game, it's an anthropomorphic seagull who is the leader of a group of pirates resembling anthropomorphic gulls called the Pyrot Crew and who are enemies with the Pannas, he was killed by Hammer.
- Crang : Seventh boss of the video game Elemonsters, it's an athropomorphic lobster serving Squirk, killed with Squirk in the cave by Gheos.
- Hydia : Twelfth and true fourth boss of the Elemonsters game, she is a very old, ugly and dim-witted Human Witch who her the leader of all Ponyland's witches, she is known as the "Ugly Witch" by Noctis to mistreat her, and will be defeated by Gheos by hammering her into the air.
- Reeka and Draggle : Tenth boss of the video game Elemonsters, these are the incompetent daughters of Hydia, they obey their mother.
- Erebus : (Formely nammed Arabus) Eleventh boss of the video game Elemonsters, it is a cloud demon who devour shadows to increase his power and former master of Zeb.
- Lavan : Fifteenth and true fifth boss of the game Elemonsters, it's a demon made with lava and Gnash's archenemy, he hates the Ice Orcs, we meet him the first time in the Sea of Asparas where he wants to make a surf challenge with Gheos and Tasarau before they meets Poivrons and his Elemonsters, despite a first failure, he stole the six magic wands from the six princesses ponies to turn his lava body into a crystal body to pervert the Lava Elemonsters and take revenge on Gheos, he will be defeated by Magmion and Lavion with the help of Noctis and he his also Sludge and Smudge's former master.
- Somnambula : Thirteenth boss of the video game Elemonsters is a witch thirsting for immortality, she will be defeated by Electricon.
- Crunch the Rockdog : Fourteenth boss of the Elemonsters video game, he is an anthropomprhic dog, he will be defeated by Anonymous Multiform.
- Spike: baby purple dragon who lives with the ponies since the Battle at Midnight Castle. He's sarcastic but always ready to help kids and Elemonsters like ponies, he's Gheos' best friend.
- King Charlatan : A penguin king, formely an enemy of the Elemonsters.
- Charlatan's son : The son of the King Charlatan.
- Queen Bumble : A queen bee, formely an enemy of the Elemonsters.
- Princess Porcina : A sow princess, formely an enemy of the Elemonsters.
- Captain Crabnasty : The leader of the Crabnasties, he helps the Earth Elemonsters and the Forest Elemonsters to arrest the Flores.
- Sting : A male bee, servant of Queen Bumble.
- Sludge and Smudge : Two former Lavan's henchmens.
- Gnash : The leader of the Ice Orcs, Lavan's archenemy, he helps all the Elemonsters to stop Lavan.
- Bray : A male donkey, formerly in the service of Grogar.
- Zeb : A male zebra, formerly in the service of Arabus.
- Trolan and Goblan : Two incompetent Troll and Goblin, good friends of Megan, they own a motorcycle.
- Marketing : A female rabbit with a tomboyish look, she buys magic items from the Elemonsters that the Elemonsters could help them go on an adventure to stop Tirac, she has a male canary named Pawky.
- Pawky : Marketing's pet, it is a male canary, it helps Elemonsters to find hidden objects in certain levels.
- The Bushwoolies : The Bushwoolies are a group of adorable, colourful furry creatures. They seem incapable of independent thought, thinking, speaking and acting as a group. They rarely even use their individual names, which include Chumster, Hugster and Wishful, they are also Forest Elemonsters' best allies, they are also Air Elemonsters' best allies.
- The Fur-bobs : The Fur-bobs are the cousins to the Bushwoolies, and similar in character save for one noticeable difference: Fur-bobs always disagree with each other on any and every given opportunity, even if the disagreement makes no logical sense. They also tend to walk on four legs instead of two (though they're capable of walking/running either way) and possess a deep-seated fear and hatred of the Stonebacks, to the extent that the Fur-bobs constantly relocate their home territory ("Furbobbia") just to avoid being around them, they are also Seas Elemonsters' best allies.
- The Pannas : Breed of birds with orange bill and legs, body and wings with white feathers, purple or blue crests on the head and long blue and purple tails resembling capes, they are also larger, in their fomes natural, about as tall as an adult human. They help the Earth Elemonsters and the Forest Elemonsters to locate the Seas Elemonsters in the Asparas Sea, the most known Pannas are Ruff and Pluma.
- The Stonebacks : The Stonebacks are Giant armadillo-like creatures feared and hated by the Fur-bobs. Megan discovers that the Stonebacks, who lack the ability to speak and can only snort and grunt, only want to befriend the Furbobs, but have no way of communicating it, they are also Earth Elemonsters' best allies.
- Grundles : A small race of troll-like creatures, they are also Forest Elemonsters' best allies.
- King Hugo : The king of all Grundles, he is also Tasarau's best friend.
- The Moochick : A strange gnome sage, he is also Forest Elemonsters' protector and good friend.
Deleted Characters :
- Bendimoch : a blue angel, he help the Elemonsters to save his twin brother Mexplodvif from Tirac.
- Mexplodvif : a violet and orange child devil, formerly in the service of Tirac and he is also Bendimoch's twin brother.
- Matoran : A childish robot, created by Tex.
- Ao-Ki : a female elf, sister of Friendship.
- Friendship : A male winged elf, brother of Ao-ki.
- Alicornius : The god of all Ponies' breeds, it's a male alicorn.
- Dwayne Johnson : Gheos
- Travis Willingham : Earthshaker
- Grant Goodeve : Hideoutfinder
- Dee Bradley Baker : Blind Fury
- Mark Hamill : Gravitus
- Max Greenfield : Mole
- Gary Schwartz : Steelback
- Jason Momoa : Tasarau
- Ben Schwartz : Mimic
- Danny McBride : Wise Destroyer
- Matthew Wood : Florus
- William Salyers : Lethal Whip
- Jeff Bennett : Branchtearer
- Peter Dinklage : The Thug
- Chris Pratt : Poivrons
- Nathan Vetterlein : Ancient Jellyfish
- Wayne Knight : Hammer
- Sam Marin : Mantra
- Michael Wincott : Tongs
- Clancy Brown : Grabs
- Billy West : Delos
- Dacre Montgomery : Noctis
- Hailee Steinfeld : Magic Lookout
- Anthony Padillac : Goad
- Beck Bennett : Solitary Eagle
- J.G Quintel : Severe Guardian
- Gary Oldman : Alos
- Steve Zahn : Steelbeak
- Zachary Levi : Magmion
- Seth Rogen : Electricon
- Jason Sudeikis : Thoughcatcher
- Dave Boat : Furious Hammer
- Beau Black : Insecticus
- Ken Starcevic : Spider
- Vargus Mason : Screaming Guardian
- Chris Evans : Lavion
- Andrew Kishino : Anonymous Multiform
- Walker Boone : Mastodontic
- Cheech Marin : Firespitter
- Kevin Schon : WIcked
- Jim Cumming : Lavor
- Josh Gad : Fiery Angel
- Katie Leigh : Megan, Lizzy, Gusty, Ribbon, Heart Throb, Lickety Split, Sea Shimmer, Water Lily, Princess Primrose, Baby Milkweed, Baby Tiddley-Winks and Baby Tumbleweed
- Scott Menville : Danny
- Keri Houlihan : Molly
- Charles Adler : Spike, 4-SPeed, Quaterback/Score and Salty and The Second Raptorian
- Alice Playten : The Bushwoolies, Princess Sparkle, Baby Tic Tac Toe, Starflower
- Sheryl Bernstein : The Bushwoolies, Marketing
- Susan Blu : The Bushwoolies, Buttons, Lofty, Paradise,
- Nancy Cartwright : The Bushwoolies, Posey, Truly, Honeysuckle, Ripple, Sealight, Surf Rider, Baby Cuddles,
- Russi Taylor : The Bushwoolies, Cupcake, Morning Glory, Rosedust, Baby Bouncy,
- Sherry Lynn : Galaxy, Sundance and Princess Royal Blue
- Ellen Gerstell : Mimic, Locket and Scoops
- Jeannie Elias : Masquerade, Whizzer, Magic Star, Sweet Stuff, Shun Shower, Wavedancer, Baby Fifi and Skydancer
- Cathy Cavadini : North Star
- B.J. Ward : Surprise, Forget-Me-Not and Peach Blossom
- Noelle North : Twilight (Pegasus)
- Sarah Patridge : Wind Whistler
- Sherry Lynn : Cherrie Jubilee, Gingerhead and Baby Half Note
- Tara Strong : Knight Shade, Lily, Beachcomber, Baby Sleepy Pie, Powder and Majesty
- Jill Wayne : Shady
- Ivy Austin : Seawinkle, Sparkler
- Jennifer Darling : Princess Serena, Draggle, Reeka
- Kath Soucie : Princess Tiffany
- Robbie Lee : Baby Quackers
- Katie Lee : Baby Sniffles, Baby Snookums
- Sandy Duncan : Applejack, Firefly, Medley
- Laura Bean : Bow Tie, Cotton Candy, Moondancer, Twilight (Unicorn)
- Jim Cumming : Erebus
- Lynne Lipton : Ember
- Fran Bill : Glory
- Michael Dobson : The Stoneback
- Paul Dobson : The Grundles
- Rob Paulsen : Slugger, Steamer and Tex
- Tony Randall : The Moochick
- Victor Caroli : Tirac
- Frank Welker : Bray, Squirk, Pawky
- Tammy Grimes : Catrina
- Michael Bell : Grogar
- Tress macNeille : Hydia, Princess Porcina
- James Earl Jones : Lavan
- June Foray : Queen Bumble, Pluma
- Cam Clark : The First Raptorian
- Townsend Coleman : The Third Raptorian
- Paul WIlliams : Rep, Captain Gull
- Ron Taylor : Scorpan
- Jane Curtin : Somnabula, Ruff
- Tony Rosato : Zeb
- Harvey Atkin : The Dragon Gang Leader
- Patrick Seitz : The Fat Dragon
- Liam O'Brien : The Slim Dragon
- Elemonster's Cages : Cages where the Elemonsters are locked up, we find them at the end of the levels where they must be destroyed to free the Elemonsters, once the cage destroyed and the Elemonster free, the Elemonster becomes a playable character.
- Cages : Original Elemonster object. Ponies were put in cages by the enemies of the heroes, hidden in secret places and at the end of each level. To free them, it is necessary to eliminate all the present enemies who release an evil aura which blocks the access to the cage. Once the cage is broken, the medallion Ponies released fills.
- Life sphere : Allows you to recover from life in your life meter.
- Magic sphere : these small flashes of light fly everywhere in the levels. By recovering as much magic as possible, you can further fill the magic gauge at the end of the level. They can also be enclosed in bubbles or hidden in various things such as plants and algae.
- Big Orb : by catching a big orb, not only does it gain us five life or magic, but the other life ball and magei present further halve and each sphere caught counts double.
- Alicorn pieces : This kind of item is usually hidden in places that are hard to find or in a place where you can usually die. Once taken, the coin earns us bonuses and secrets.
- Extra Life : This little item is very useful to reccomend the level when you die. You can either break a flask to get one or find it locked in a bubble. In addition, if one already has a life, it will be able to reach 99 extra lives.
- Elemonster's Cages : useful in the end of levels, it is necessary to destroy the cage to release the Elemonster, once the cage destroyed, the Elemonster becomes a playable character ..
- Alicorn Relics : Allows you to have hidden bonuses.
The game is composed of 6 worlds (a world that is actually Ponyland's regions and a world behaves of 3 bosses) with 36 levels.
- The Desert Jewel : The Desert: The first world is the homeland of the Earth Elemonsters where Lord Gheos lives with Earthshaker, Hideoutfinder, Blind Fury, Gravitus, Mole, Steelback, Megan, Danny, Molly and Spike.
- The Sands Hills
- The Great Deserts
- Boss : The Dragons Gang's abuse
- Crimson Canyon
- The Great Caves
- Boss : The Raptorians's chase
- The City of Tambelon
- Haunted Towers
- Boss : Grogar's possession
- The Shadow Forest : It is a very large forest inhabit the Forest Elemonsters led by Lord Tasarau, infesting canopies and tree houses
- Crabnasty Shores
- The Great Lake
- Boss : The Flores King's challenge
- The Golden Door
- Boss : Beezen's slavery
- The Great Sunflowers
- Sinister Woods
- Boss : The Smooze's ravages
- Asparas Sea : It is a great sea where lives the Seas Elemonsters led by Lord Poivrons, it is a real aquatic paradise with all kinds of marine creatures and dark caves.
- The Ruins
- Lavan's Challenge
- Boss : Captain Gull's screw
- The Butterfly's beaches
- Sprawling sea
- Boss : Crang's malice
- Sea caves
- At the heart of the abyss
- Boss : Squirk's opression
- The Ice kingdom : It is a cold and snowy region invaded by ice floes and mountains of high altitudes, in the sky we find the Air Elemonsters led by Lord Noctis, we find clouds surrounded by rainbow.
- The Purples Mountains
- The Icy Hills
- Boss : Reeka and Draggle's fight
- Blark Land
- Boss : Erebus's power
- The Black Mountains
- The Cloud Castle
- Boss : Hydia's wrath
- The Fire Mountain : It is a mountain range with a high heat with lava, dominated by a volcano to the north, we find the last Elemonsters, the Lava Elemonsters led by two adoptive brothers, Magmion for Magma and Lavion for Lava, unlike other worlds, two Elemonsters (a Magma Elemonsters and a Lava Elemonster) appear at the end of the level where they need to be released.
- Painful Heat
- Furious Fire
- Boss : Somnambula's immortality
- Seas of lava
- Molten magma
- Boss : Crunch the Rockdog's strenght
- Ashes storms
- Volcano of Gloom
- Boss : Lavan's revenge
- The Midnight Castle : Lake cursed by the evil and the darkness where is the Midnight Castle is built on the middle of the island which is actually the lair of Tirac, unlike other worlds, no cages where Elemonsters are imprisoned are not available at the end of the level where you have to destroy the cages to save the imprisoned Elemonsters, but they were replaced by statues that looks like Tirac where you have to destroy them to finish level.
- Demons' festival
- Sinister river
- Boss : Rep's spell
- The entrance of Midnight Castle
- Haunted corridors
- Boss : Catrina's witchcraft
- Devil's dungeon
- Swarm of Black Magic
- Boss : Tirac's terror
Once a true boss is defeated, the Elemonster Lord receives useful power as a result of the adventure.
- Power of the Earth : Offered after Grogar's defeat. This power allows Gheos to invoke land trenches to the enemies they encounter. They can either give hammers on the floor. (Except in the water) By further charging the attack by holding the attack key, the power of the shock is increased tenfold and it could invoke earthquakes. Gheos uses his hammer to attack him.
- Power of the Forest : Offered after the Smooze's defeat. Tasarau can summon the roots of his enemies and hit them and summon live forests to attack enemies.
- Power of the Sea : offered after Squirk's defeat. Poivrons makes it possible to invoke the vages with magic to sweep its enemies.
- Power of the Air : Offered after Hydia's defeat. This power consists of Noctis invoking fierce winds, tornadoes, storms and lightning in the direction of his enemies.
- Power of the Lava : Offered after Lavan's defeat. Once this power has been acquired, Magmion and Lavion can summon rains of ashes, lava waves towards his enemies.
Origins and design
The Elemonsters characters were inspired by the first series of the original Gormiti series, Nolife Games was able to base the video game on the first generation of MLP. the game system is reminiscent of a 90s video game (see a game about SNES), Nolife Games has designed a special computer to create 2D platform. Hasbro has never noticed that Elemonsters is one of the rare video games featuring a race of elemental monsters ever developed.
The origins of the main characters can officially be traced since the year 2023, while the opus of the series is marketed as a major title on console Switch. The cartoony-like characters are represented by elements such as earth, forest, seas, air and lava. During the 2029 edition of E3, Nolife Games explains in an interview with Hasbro: "they are wanted a character able to run, swim and move in all directions, they have drawn with elemental powers, which makes it easier to stage."
The game's music is in 16-bit. TBA is the composer of the majority of the themes of this first opus. Autodidact and passionate of MAO, he realizes his compositions with the help of synthesizers but no orchestra.
Elemonsters was originally developed by the American company Nolife Games, and marketed in 2023 on a Switch console. The same year, two other versions, PlayStation 4, Tablet, Xbox One, Android and Steam, Window, are marketed. The game is subsequently adapted to many other media, including MS-DOS and Xbox One in 2024, Switch Lite and PlayStation Vita in 2025, Switch Lite in 2026 under the title Elemonsters LIte, and also available by purchase. line on PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 5 via PlayStation Network since 2030 for $ 5.99 16.19, on Switch Lite via SwitchWare on December 25, 2032 20 and on iOS on February 18, 2038 and Android on March 17, 2040, the latter two versions under the title Elemonsters Classic.
As soon as it is released, Elemonsters is classified "E" (Everyone) by the classification system Hasbro Games. INC (HG.I), all versions and platforms combined. Different elements are added or deleted depending on the media.
Elemonsrers is mostly well received by all the critics and editors. The GameRankings review aggregator gives the game an average of 85% for the Switch, and Xbox One versions, 75% for the PlayStation 4 version, 77% for the Windows version, 78.75% for the Nintendo 2DS version , 85.06% for the Nintendo Switch Lite version.
TBA, contributor to the French site Jeuxvideo.com, gives the PlayStation version a general rating of 18 out of 20 while particularly advocating graphics: "extremely well done, whether in terms of the quality of 2D or animations, the title has above all a soul, a well-defined style."
TBA, editor of the site GameSpot, assigns a score of 7.4 out of 10 to the Microsoft Windows version, noting that "Elemonsters has excellent horizontal scrolling animation, worthy of a cartoon 80s. Both experienced players that the new ones will find it engaging and entertaining."
On August 24, 2043, sales of Elemonsters totaled 3.03 million copies, the largest share of which was represented by North America with 1.54 million copies sold, 50 , 8% of sales. In 2035, Elemonsters is ranked the UK's best-selling PlayStation 4 game preceding GTA 5 and Little Big Planet 3 in second and third place respectively.
According to TBA, from Examiner.com, "Compared to other games on Cell Phone, Switch Lite, Nintendo 3DS and other consoles on which Elemonsters came out, the graphics of this platform game are really out of the ordinary" ( "In the year of 2038," The Art of Mobile Phone, Nintendo Switch Lite, Nintendo 3DS, and Several Other Consoles Elemonsters was released on. " IGN's PlayStation team notes that the game is "timeless, even a decade after its release."
Two video games are part of the Elemonsters franchise called Elemonsters 2: Panic at Ponyland and Elemonsters 3: Light and Darkness, these two video games are not sequels of the first game Elemonsters, but these two video games are based on the second and third generation of My Little Pony franchise, the Elemonsters franchise has the complete trilogy for these three video games, just before the events of the Gormiti franchise, the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic video game franchise.
The song Return of the Elemonsters by the group Police (from their album Elemonsters Song released in 2026) is inspired by the game, the narrator seems to put in place of Tirac.