The development sets up in an anime-influenced show that shows a boy who has a disability of his missing arm.
In the futuristic year of the 3000s, Lady Gilaxtra is the mother of Xeropia and is the succesor of the city. Kassius Armstrong, the son of blacksmith Kurt Armstrong, is starting his journey to become the ultimate legendary knight Xeropia. Max, his smart and mechanical best friend, and Bertuska, a knight who stands to fight for justice and has a secret crush on Kassius will be on his side. Even friends like Clint McConnell (a cowboy from a Western City), William (a young pirate boy), and Diego Gatti De Santis (a Spanish-accented cat man) with a fun-loving and enthusiastic persona.
- Daniel Amerman - Kassius Armstrong
- Brian Beacock - Max Eubuleus
- Cherami Leigh - Bertuska Vasiliev
- Kyle Hebert - Cliff McConnell
- Kath Soucie - William the Pirate Boy
- Clint Morrison - Diego Gatti De Santis
- James Arnold Taylor - Ed
- Marieve Herington - Amber Griswold
- Max Mittelman - Pluse 8G
- Alexis Tipton - Phase Heart
- TBA as Kurt Armstrong
- TBA as Kendall Armstrong
- TBA as Khloe Armstrong
- Sam Williamson - Lord Prysm
- Zach Hoffman - Captain Skull
- TBA - Experrion
- Jana Peck - Miss Judgement
- TBA - Giganto
- TBA - Galactic Knight
- Marsai Martin - Princess Mizette
- TBA - Quizzer
- From the creator's explanation, the show will criticize to people missing some limbs.