|Occupation:||Train station owner|
|Family:|| Unnamed parents (deceased)|
Clod (uncle; deceased)
|Cause of Death:||N/A|
|Date of Birth:||N/A|
Dunce is a solo dancing character from Dumb Ways To Die. He is the brother of Ninny and the nephew of Clod. He is also the cousin of Panda.
Dunce is a blue kidney-shaped character, he shakes around with the dollar bills. He also has red visible stitches where his kidneys should be.
- Name: Dunce
- Nickname: Dunce
- Real Name: N/A
- Gender: Male
- Age: N/A
- Alignment: Good
- Birthday: N/A
- Sign: N/A
- Voice: N/A
- He doesn't sing in the chorus despite being there. Neither does Calamity or Clod.
- He does the exact same move in the chorus that he did in his line of the song. He also does this move when he is the lives bar.
- Dunce acts as a bar of lives in the game. When you lose a life, he will fall and toss his money in the air. Then a gravestone pops up in that live's place.
- Dunce doesn't do anything but shake, but in the final chorus, he stops during the pause.
- He is one of the five characters who does not follow any other dancer. The other ones are Stupe, Bungle, Calamity, and Clod. However, Bungle and Clod do not actually dance, and Calamity does little to no dancing, as he ate the glue.
- He is apparently in a romantic relationship with his sister Ninny, as seen in the Valentine's Day video, where he cuts out his heart.
- According to the original source of his name, He is confirmed as male by Ms.Waymark's mention, which is "My favourite is "Dunce" who sells both his kidneys on the internet. I love that he's so pleased with himself that he keeps dancing even when the others don't.".
- His real name is unknown.
- Moreover, he doesn't have age, birthday, and zodiac sign.
- He doesn't have a voice actor but, it was to-be-announced.