Drift is a 2020 film directed by James Mangold and it will be the eight film from the Transformers Cinematic Universe. This film is partially based on the comic story "Transformers - Drift: Empire Of Stone".
After the events of Transformers 6, Drift had left the Autobot to finding himself. However, Hound and Drift go to find him and the two Autobots must stop a group of a Decepticons and a group of humans allied with them who hunted Drift.
- Ken Watanabe as Drift
- John Goodman as Hound
- John DiMaggio as Drift
- Josh Duhamel as William Lennox
- Tyrese Gibson as Robert Epps
- Richard E. Grant as Gigatron
- Liam Hemsworth as Ronald Ford
- Bradley Cooper as Colonel Walter Lumley