DreamWorks World is both a second theme park in Universal Baltimore Resort which holds lands and attractions that are dedicated and based on popular films and characters of DreamWorks Animation.
It opened on July 15, 2020.
- DWAvenue - a main entrance
- Far Far Away - based on a Shrek franchise
- Madagascar - based on the film series of the same name
- Isle of Berk - TBA
- Kung-Fu Panda: Land of Awesomeness - TBA
- DreamWorks Classics: Land of Classics - themed and dedicated to classic cartoon and live-action characters in DreamWorks Classic library.
- Trolls Village - themed to DreamWorks' Trolls
- The Croods' Land - TBA
- DreamWorks Rocks! - a live stage show featuring the revue of pop culture songs featuring DreamWorks Animation characters.
- DreamWorks 4D Theater - a 4D theater which shows three 4D films like Shrek 4D, TBA
Far Far Away
- Donkey Live - TBA
- Puss n Boots' Adventure - a dark ride
- Dragon's Flight - a steel flying roller coaster. It's weight requirement is 50".
- Flying Dronkeys - a child-sized flying carousel
- Fairy Godmother's Potion Ferris - a child-sized ferries wheel. It's weight requirement is 34"-53"
- Sherk's Swamp - a play area for children.
- Madagascar Trails - an animal exhibit walkthrough.
- Madagascar: The Ride - a dark ride/boat ride
Isle of Berk
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Ride
- Dragons Encounter
Kung-Fu Panda: Land of Awesomeness
DreamWorks Classics: Land of Classics
- Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls
- Mr. Peabody and Sherman's Lab
- Felix the Cat's Magical Bag Coaster
- Casper's Mansion
The Croods' Land
Retails and restaurants
Events and parades