|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on, as formatting may be changed over time. We hope to have this page completed as soon as possible!
- (The theme song starts to play.)
- Announcer: Second star to the right and straight until morning, it's Disney's New House of Mouse!
- (The theme song plays then cuts to Mike.)
- Mike: And now, the mouse who taught a computer to wear tennis shoes... he's Mickey Mouse!
- (Mickey comes on stage.)
- Mickey: Hiya folks, and welcome to the House of Mouse! We got a splendid show for you today with some great cartoons and genies wish some tips. But first, here comes The Quackstreet Boys!
- (The Quackstreet Boys start dancing, then cuts to Donald at the door.)
- Donald: Hello!
- (The seven dwarves walk by him.)
- Donald: Come on in.
- (Cruella walks by him.)
- Donald: Hello, and welcome to my..
- (Bambi walks by Donald but his head is down and sad with a tear in his eye.)
- Bambi: (sniffs sadly)
- Donald: ...Club?
- (Bambi walks in past Daisy)
- Daisy: Your chair right over there.
- Bambi: (sighs sadly) Thanks.
- (Bambi is sitting at the table with his head on the table still sad.)
- Goofy: So Mr. Bambi, the usual I presume?
- Bambi: (sighs) No, not today.
- Goofy: Gawsh, are you sure?
- Bambi: Just leave me alone.... (starts to tear up some more)
- Goofy: Hmmm....
- (Transitions to Mickey's dressing room.)
- Goofy: Mickey, there's a problem with one of the customers. It appears he's down in the dumps.
- Mickey: Gosh, nobody is ever sad here at the House of Mouse who is it?
- Goofy: Why, it's The Great Prince Bambi.
- Mickey: Bambi why he's never sad whats wrong with him?
- Donald: I don't know.Poor Little Fella
- Mickey:Well we gotta cheer the poor fawn up and figure out what's making him so depressed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.