This is the Notes/Trivia page for Disney Ultimate Infinity.
- Actor Allusion:
- Casting Gag:
- Exiled from Continuity: Playable Characters from Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show as well as most comedy shows aimed that older audiences won't come to the game due to various circumstances and concerns from the creator.
- I Knew It: Many people kne
- Promoted Fanboy: Emman Cortez himself is a fan of Disney as well as it's other properties that he will get help from other people to develop the game.
- Role Reprisals:
- Unlike the first three games, this one will be even more darker due to more mature properties will make an appearance.
- Because of this, the game remained the E10+ rating in America but had a PEGI 12 rating in Europe.
- Because of the large amount of playable characters, new buildings, features, vehicles, weapons, items, custom character parts for customization and many more types of new content, this will be the largest and the most expensive Disney Infinity game in history.
- Many Disney fans would develop the game.
- Unlike the first three games, there won't be a mobile port due to the large amounts of data and in addition, there won't be PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U versions of the game likely due to size limitations.
- Despite that however, there will be a mobile app where you can export content for the toy box worlds for the game.
- In addition to that, there will also be a brand new app for Computers and mobile phones in which you can create custom characters called Disney Infinicreator in which like Skylanders Imaginators, you can create custom characters.
- The game would feature an even more expensive budget due to many companies developing it.
- The game's combat system is so complex that
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.