This article is rated PG, meaning it contains content that may be inappropriate for users the age of 7 and under.
The machines have taken over. Three scientists team up and control their inventions, known as "Nano-Crafts", to escape and avoid threats along the way.
- Michael Fassbender as Gerald Houston
- Jude Law as Curtis Church
- Cate Blanchett as Phyllis Crawford
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as Ray Barr, the main antagonist of the film. He controls his invention known as "Creature"
- Jennifer Lawrence as Florence Allison, the secondary antagonist of the film. She controls her invention known as "Spike Craft"
- Rutger Hauer as Mike Merrill, Ray's former assistant and the tertiary antagonist-turned-supporting protagonist of the film. He controls his invention known as "Mimic" who mimics the Nano-Crafts's movements.
Nanopath is rated PG for some peril and mild thematic elements