Digitalville is a 2026 American 3D computer-animated comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios for Walt Disney Pictures. Directed by Adam McKay, the film stars Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Dan Fogler, Patrick Warburton, Katie Crown, and Randy Quaid. In the film, an ordinary teenage boy named Henry Gosling accidentally touches a golden cellphone, and gets transported to a world known as "Digitalville", where little human beings live in app-styled houses. The film was released on November 13, 2026, in RealD 3D and IMAX 3D. It received positive reviews from critics, many of whom call it Will Ferrell's best performance yet. It also proved to be successful commercially, grossing over $976 million on a $123 million budget.
Set in Royal Oak, Michigan, the film revolves around Henry Gosling, an ordinary teenage boy who accidentally touches a golden cellphone and gets transported to a world known as "Digitalville", where little human beings live in app-styled house.
- Will Ferrell as Henry Gosling
- John C. Reilly as Ashton Novice
- Dan Fogler as Terry Johnson
- Patrick Warburton as Josh Woods
- Katie Crown as Emilia Schwartzmann
- Randy Quaid as Lord Spaceguy
- Jonah Hill as Prince Spaceboy
- George Lopez as Snapghost
- Jake Johnson as Snapghost Jr.
- Brendan Fraser as Bram / Insta-Man
- Jenna Elfman as Princess Instagram
- Bob Peterson as King Instagram
- John Ratzenberger as Twitter Bird
- Donald Glover as Sgt. Texts
- Amandla Stenberg as herself
- Toby Jones as Eddie Bobbsleds