Dexter's Gang is an American animated adventure-science fiction-comedy television series serving as a sequel to Dexter's Laboratory, being created by Genndy Tartakovsky. It is produced by Cartoon Network Studios and it airs on Cartoon Network since December 19th, 2020.
Dexter is still the boy genius he always was as he is now employed by an agency of extremely intelligent people to deal with threats that people of average intelligence can't solve as he gets the help from an older and more mature Dee Dee and attempts to stop these threats.
- Dexter (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) - a TBD teen prodigy who was admitted into a TBD.
- Quadraplex T-3000 Smartphone (voiced by Kath Soucie) - Dexter's computer A.I. that was compacted into a cellphone and is TBD.
- Dee Dee (voiced by Kat Cressida) - Dexter's friendly and rather TBD older sister who tries to prove she's no longer the airheaded girl she used to be as she joined the agency to watch over her brother and TBD.
- Debbie (voiced by Grey Griffin) - a resourceful and TBD android created by Dexter to assist him on his tasks as she holds a crush on him, even if she is artificial, and TBD.
- Aaron (voiced by Greg Cipes) - a cynical agent of O.I.M. who TBD.
- Winona (voiced by Mae Whitman) - a bubbly agent of O.I.M. who TBD.
- The Organization of Intelligent Minds, consisting of:
- Mrs. Ree (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Sid (voiced by TBD) - a somewhat egotistical agent of O.I.M. who wants to do everything his way and doesn't like having help from others.
- Ronnie (voiced by TBD) - a kind and smart agent of O.I.M. who is an expert with technology.
- Judy Clearman (voiced by TBD) - an eccentric traveling saleswoman who loves to sell people goods.
- Susan "Mandark" Astronomonov (voiced by Eddie Deezen) - an arrogant and vicious nerd who is Dexter's arch-nemesis as he keeps obsessed with destroying him and force Dee Dee into being his bride, much to her disgust, as his plans usually fail due to his own ego.
- Gigtron (voiced by TBD) - a giant menacing robot who was built by a community of intelligent villains from the 1950s as it is created to demolish cities as it got reactivated in modern day.
- Spector (voiced by TBD) - a seductive mercenary who can turn her body into ectoplasm.
- The Glorft, consisting of:
- General Modula (voiced by Don Leslie) - TBD