Despicable Me 3 is an upcoming 2017 American 3D computer-animated comedy film, and the third installment of Despicable Me franchise produced by Illumination Entertainment and distributed by Universal Pictures, the film is directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud.
One year after the events of the second film, Gru and Lucy return from his honeymoon, and new problems come when Minion robots are created by a evil doctor and now, Gru has a new mission to save world again.
June 30, 2017
- Felonious Gru (Steve Carell) - a former villain, father and now, husband, Gru isn't sure if he can be a good husband to Lucy, in the end,
- Lucy Wilde-Gru (Kristen Wiig) - Gru's wife
- Margo Gru (Miranda Cogrove) - The eldest of the Gru sisters.
- Agnes Gru (Elsie Fisher) - The youngest of the Gru sisters.
- Edith Gru (Dana Gaier) - The middle Gru sister.
- Balthazar Bratt (Trey Parker) - a supervillian and former child star.
- Dr. Nefário (Russell Brand)
- Doctor Nederson (Kevin Bacon) - The main antagonist, a evil doctor who created Minions robots, in the end,
- Minions (Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud)
- Dru (Steve Carrell) - Gru's long-lost annoying brother, he has a crush on Lucy, in the end,
- Ladys (Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud) - evil female versions of Minions, and Nederson's henchmens.
- One of his names is: