This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
David Vincent (born August 29, 1972) is an American voice actor and producer who provides voices for many popular animation and video game titles.
Some well known roles include Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez in Bleach, Senketsu in Kill La Kill, and Gilgamesh in Fate/Zero. In video games, he can be heard as Robin in Fire Emblem Awakening and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, and Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., Marshall Law in the Tekken series, T. Hawk in Super Street Fighter IV, and Jin Kisaragi and Hakumen in the popular Arc System Works fighting game series BlazBlue.
He got into voice acting for anime when auditioning for a radio commercial and his friend Steve Blum suggested he go into anime. One of his first voice roles was a guest character in a Ghost in the Shell episode.
In 2024, he will voice Kabuki Ramirez-Akiyama on Kabuki Akiyama Z.
- Space Monsters series - Billmore Hawkins
- Psonic X Touhou - Billmore Hawkins
- Kabuki Akiyama Z - Kabuki Ramirez-Akiyama
- Tales of Asteria: Grand Voyage - Richard Matou
- Shinzo (2015 Anime) - Ryuma
- Fate/Zero Sanity - Archer / Gilgamesh
- Avengers vs. Street Fighter - T. Hawk
- Max's Extremely Goofy College Life, Max and Roxanne: A Goofy Romantic Video Game - Additional voices