Daredevil is an American animated action-adventure-thriller superhero television series based on the homonymous character by Marvel Comics, being created by [IDK why but Greg Weissman?]. It is produced by Marvel Television and ABC Signature and it airs on XYZ since TBD 2019.
Matthew Murdock becomes a vigilante to fight threats that haunt Hell's Kitchen as he fights crime and fights for justice.
- Matthew Murdock/Daredevil (voiced by Diedrich Bader) - a blind lawyer who is TBD.
- Foggy Nelson (voiced by Christopher Corey Smith) - TBD
- Karen Page (voiced by Grey Griffin) - TBD
- Ben Urich (voiced by Jim Ward) - TBD
- Stick (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Dakota North (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Wilson Fisk/Kingpin (voiced by Wayne Knight) - TBD
- Tomi Shishido/Gorgon (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Benjamin Pointdexter/Bullseye (voiced by Travis Willingham) - TBD
- Leland Owlsly/The Owl (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Alexander Bont (voiced by Tim Curry) - TBD
- Mary Walker/Typhoid Mary (voiced by Mae Whitman) - TBD
- Wilbur Day/Stilt-Man (voiced by Steven Blum) - TBD
- Zoltan Drago/Mr. Fear (voiced by Nolan North) - TBD
- Zebdiah Kilgrave/Purple Man (voiced by Ron Perlman) - TBD
- Bushwacker (voiced by TBD) - TBD