Daniel Gray aka Dance Master is a fictional supervillain created by Marvel Comics in 2009. He is an Inhuman with the power to force others into dancing.
Daniel was a regular 23 year-old man who owns a dance school in New York until was exposed to Terrigen Mist.
Powers and Abilities
- Inhuman Physiology - After being exposed to Terrigen, Daniel posses supernatural powers. Those include:
- Enhanced Strength -
- Enhanced Speed -
- Enhanced Durability -
- Enhanced Agility -
- Enhanced Endurance -
- Enhanced Reflexes -
- Motor-skill Manipulation -
- Dance Manipulation -
- Paralysis Induce Massage -
- Captured half of the Fantastic Four and force them to dance to rock music.
- Use a dance wave machine on several children.
- Captures Hawkeye and Black Widow, forcing them to dance uncontrollably.
- Teams up with Sitcom Master to trap the Avengers in a sitcom.
- You wanna dance? Let's dance!
- Dance Master's ability to force others into dancing is similar to the Para Para Brothers from Dragon Ball GT.