Daffy Duck for President is an American animated cartoon short, being apart of the Looney Tunes Cartoons shorts. It is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and it premiered on HBO Max in July TBDth, 2020.
After Porky retired, Daffy and Bugs participated to become a president. However, there could only be one. As the two starts a competition to see who's the better president of Acme Acres.
- Bugs Bunny (voiced by Eric Bauza) - TBD
- Daffy Duck (voiced by Jeff Bergman) - a selfish, determined ”daffy” duck who tries to win the campaign.
- Petunia Pig (voiced by Jessica DiCicco) - TBD
- Tina Duck (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Lola Bunny (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Sylvester (also voiced by Jeff Bergman) - TBD
- Tweety (also voiced by Eric Bauza) - TBD
- Gabby Goat (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Road Runner (vocal effects by TBD) - TBD
- Porky Pig (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Granny (voiced by Candi Milo) - TBD
- Elmer Fudd (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Yosemite Sam (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Wile E. Coyote (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Dan Backslide (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Von Vultur (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Schultz (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- This is the first short on Looney Tunes Cartoons, that almost every single character in the franchise appears.
- This short was based on the book of the same name.
- This short features the modern designs of the characters, before it was all a dream by Daffy.
- It was revealed that Von Vultur took over Germany and became the president of it.