|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on, as formatting may be changed over time. We hope to have this page completed as soon as possible!
| Warning: MATURE CONTENT
This article contains content that may be unsuitable for younger viewers. Content may contain cursing, sexual references, alcoholic references, and violence. Should you not want to subject yourself to such things, please return to your previous page.
Doom (stylized as DOOM) is an American-British science-fiction action-horror film written and directed by Stephen Sean Ford, based on a video game franchise with the same name and is the second reboot film. It's also the first film to be produced and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures instead of Universal Pictures.
An ex-space marine awakes from his prison cell at the UAC research facility on Mars where he discovers that demons from hell have spawned to invade the UAC facility on Mars. Being the lone survivor in the facility, he soon encounter and team up other survivors to fight off the demon hordes, along with a warrior whose been imprisoned in Hell, the Doomslayer.
- Tom Hardy as Flynn ''Fly" Taggart
- Michelle Rodriguez as Snookie
- Keegan-Michael Key as Bob
- Jason Clarke as Scott
- Danny McBride as Bill
- Ron Perlman as Campbell
- Jeffery Dean Morgan as Lt. Kane Sanders
- Danny Trejo as Chicho
- Clancy Brown as Dr. John Angary
- Linda Hamilton as Olivia Pierce
- Laurence Fishburne as Samuel Hayden (voice)
- Dave Batista as The Doomslayer
- Benedict Cumberbatch as The Demonic Voice
- Rupert Degas as The Possessed (voices)
- Bruce Campbell as UAC Spokesman/Former-Human
New Zealand special effects companies, Weta Workshop and Weta Digital will work on the special/visual effects, costume designs, specialty make-up effects, weapons props, practical effects, and monster designs.
Putangirua Pinnacles will act as part of the film location in the Hell sequence.
- In a Twtter account, Stephen Sean Ford panned the Doom: Annihilation trailer, on how horrible it looked, stating that justice will be served that he write and direct the next reboot in the decade.
- Some of the character's names has been taken from both the novel and the Super Nintendo manual.
- This will be the first movie to be involved with id Software.
- The word DOOM will be used or mentioned several time in the film.
- The monsters such as Arch-viles, Pain elementals, and Arachnotrons, will not appear in the film.
Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
Rated R for strong bloody violence and gore, language, and brief nudity