Batman (Bruce Wayne) is an American fictional superhero and one of the main characters in the DC Comics universe.
- Punch - TBD
- Kick - TBD
- Grab - TBD
- Batarang Storm - he uses his batarang to break down several bones of his opponent.
- Gas Knockout - he use a gas bomb to drug and knock out his opponent.
Against Adam Sulter
Against Annabelle Higgins
Against Annie Wilkes
- Batman: For a nurse like you, I must admit: you sound really crazy. Reminds me of a certain someone I know.
- Annie: What do you mean? Do you think I'm an obsessive psycho? Any evidence of it?
- Batman: Yes, TBD.
- Batman: Well, Barbara, I'm impressed with your skills. Let's see if you are up to beat me.
- Batgirl: No worries, Bruce, I'm not willing to let you beat me. I don't need you to give me orders.
- Batman: You might say that, but I know that you're not skilled enough to beat me. Let's do this.
Against Batman (himself)
- Batman #1: Who is it under the mask?
- Batman #2: Who cares? There's only one Batman and that's me.
- Batman #1: We'll see.
- Batman: Your voice sounds familiar... Did we met before?
- Betelgeuse: Who cares? As soon I as finish you, you'll regret being born.
- Batman: You talk too much. Let's see if you're worth of fighting me.
Against Black Manta
Against Bo and Vincent Sinclair
- Batman: I am not afraid to take down a dog.
Cujo barks enraged.
- Batman: Game on then.
Against David Powers
Against Esther Coleman
Against the Flash
Against Gage Creed
- Batman: How can a cute critter like you fight?
Gizmo makes noises.
- Batman: If you say that, who am I to judge? Game on.
Against Gorilla Grodd
Against Green Lantern
Against Harley Quinn
- Batman: I fought a killer clown before, how are you different?
- It: Simple, I can distort reality and cause crazy fun.
- Batman: Tell that to the Joker.
Against Jack Torrance
Against Jason Voorhees
Against John Constantine
Against Jonah Hex
Against the Joker
Against Kurt Barlow
Against Lex Luthor
Against Margaret White
- Batman: I didn't expect to fight you, Dick. We're better than that.
- Nightwing: Take it easy, old man. I don't want you to get hurt.
- Batman: Hurt? I taught you well, but let's see if the student can harm the master.
Against Quentin Turnbull
Against Regan MacNeil
Against Seymour Krelborn
Against Star Sapphire
- Batman: We met once again, alien. I hope you learned that aliens aren't all powerful.
- Superman: I know we're allies, Bruce, but sometimes only the fittest can win.
- Batman: Remember who defeated you before. And I'm sure I'll do it once more.
Against Sweeney Todd
Against William Bludworth
Against Wonder Woman
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.