Constant Payne is an American animated adventure-science fiction television series, being created by Micah Wright. It is produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios and airs on Nickelodeon since TBD 2016.
Set in a steampunk world, teenage Amanda Payne is seemly normal, except for the fact that her father is an action hero and a scientist as well. When her uncle Welton prepares to take down his legacy, she has to stop him and other evil.
- Amanda Payne (voiced by Tara Strong) - a girly teenager who cares about her schoolife and also heads out for peril as she tries to both solve people's problems and live a normal life.
- Doc Payne (voiced by Kevin Conroy) - Amanda's epic father who is also a scientist and helps her to fight down evil by providing equipment and gadgets to her.
- Anthony "Tony" Heale (voiced by Drake Bell) - a geeky teenager who helps Amanda to solve some of her problems as he's unaware of her secret life as a hero.
- X-2355 (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - a robotic lab assistant to Doc Payne who is programmed to aid him whenever he TBD.
- Anna Bleak (voiced by Laura Bailey) - a ditzy student who is Amanda's closest friend and is oblivious to the fact that she is a heroine whenever she TBD.
- Hilda (voiced by Grey Griffin) - a TBD teacher who is rather fond of TBD.
- Welton Payne-Smythe (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) - Doc's brother who, unlike him, is rather evil and tries to take down all that means for him, even if it implies murdering Amanda.
- Liza (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - an intelligent android who assists Welton in his quest to take down all that means to Doc.
- Alistair Kraven (voiced by Nolan North) - a cyborg mob boss who controls several illegal operations throughout a network of allies and considers Amanda the perfect candidate for his newest recruit.
- Red, Pink and Violet (voiced by Tom Kenny, Jessica DiCicco and Kari Wahlgren, respectively) - a trio of stupid robots who constantly try to overthrow world order, despite failing miserably.
- Helios Brotherhood, consisting of: