|Previous transcript:||Next transcript:|
|First Marvelous Day|
Welcome to Comic Con Incorporated is the 1st issue of Comic Con Incorporated.
An introduction to Comic Con Incorporated and its roomers.
- (in the Khans' home, Disha Khan finds her daughter Kamala (wearing her Ms. Marvel costume) laying down on her bed visibly depressed)
- Disha Khan: Are you okay, Kamala? You look depressed.
- Kamala Khan: Tried to have another good superhero day as usual, Ammi. But, I just wandered around the city without having anything to do. No single crime or villain to fight. And I couldn't meet any of the other heroes. Not even the Avengers. It was so boring.
- Disha Khan: (sees some news in Newspaper) Maybe they're on vacation. Like it says here in news.
- Kamala Khan: Huh? (she sees the Newspaper) "Comic Con Incorporated"?
- Announcer on TV: That's right! The ultimate paradise for your summer! Here! On Comic Con Incorporated! (Kamala is surprised with the announcement and watches it on TV)
- Kamala Khan: Oh, wow...
- (announcement continues as Omochao appears in)
- Omochao: "Wow" indeed, hero! For this 5-Star attraction has everything you dream of for your summer! From a swimming pool park, to a sweat arcade! The ideal paradise for heroes from yours and any other universe beyond your imagination! We also offer you the finest room service. You can either have a room for yourself and your family. Or, you can share it with a roommate. Don't you worry. We'll grant you all the great comfort you wish just the same.
- Plastic Man: (appears in the announcement) And for you ladies, we offer you the sweetest spa services to make you the hottest. (winks)
- (Kamala covers her mouth with one hand and blushes)
- Omochao: Everything you dream of for your summer. All of it and more! In Comic Con Incorporated! Fully vacancy all summer. (announcement ends)
- Disha Khan: Beautiful. Isn't it?
- Kamala Khan: Yes. (excitedly wraps her arms around her mother's neck) Can I go, Ammi? Can I?? Can I?? (makes cute puppy eyes) Pleeeease??
- Disha Khan: Of course, sweetie. You're a superheroine. You deserve it.
- Kamala Khan: Oh, (hugs and kisses her mother) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- Disha Khan: (chuckles) Okay, then. And of course, you're going to need some other clothes aside your supersuit. Like, you know... a bath suit. In case you want to go for a swim...
- Kamala Khan: True. And definitely one that combines with my suit.
- Disha Khan: Well said. So, shall we?
- Kamala Khan: Mm-hmm.
Next: First Marvelous Day
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.