This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. is an American film production and distribution company. Columbia Pictures is now forms part of the Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group, owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment, a subsidiary of the Japanese conglomerate Sony.
Films (Idea Wiki)
- Z's Laboratory (2008)
- The Sleigh Ride Adventure (2014)
- Christmas Heart (2015)
- Guns Out (2016)
- On The Way (2018)
- Brewster's Millions (2018)
- God of War (2019)
- Stine (2019)
- The Avengers (2019) (known as Agent Steed in all countries except for the United Kingdom and Ireland to avoid potential confusion with the 2012 film Marvel's The Avengers)
- On The Way: One Year Ago (2020)
- The Barn Movie (2020)
- Astro Boy (2020) with Legendary Entertainment
- Sisters (2020) with Walden Media
- Carmen Sandiego (2020)
- Fortnite: The Movie (2021) with Unreal Engine, Dunes Productions, Inc, Epic Games, Tencent Pictures, Screen Australia and Film Victoria
- Spider-Man: Homelanders (2021) with Marvel Studios and Pascal Pictures
- Godzilla vs. Astro (2023, Domestic Distribution only)
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2024) with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Legendary Entertainment
- Scanners (2025) with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Monarchs (2026, domestic-distribution only)
- Astro Boy 2 (2027)
- The Mighty Atom (2031)
- Pikmin - The logo plays normally, but after the logo, Blue, red and yellow pikmins appears and carries the statue.
- On The Way and On The Way: One Year Ago - The torch shines bright and turns the logo into an animated version of it.
- On The Way: The Animated Movie - Gillan pops up on the left side of the screen and vocalizes the fanfare when the logo's text appears. He then gives a peace-out gesture and walks off, then the logo pulls up into space.
- Sisters - The Logo starts out as normal, but soon after the fanfare starts, The Logo becomes drawn in Raina Telgemier’s style.
- Fortnite: The Movie - The logo plays similar to Zombieland: Double Tap but the the torch lady is wearing Assault Trooper's clothes, the byline doesn't fade out, The zombies are replaced by two default skins and the torch lady kills them with her Tactical SMG. The enemies go into a drone when they die and the light flashes to the Unreal Engine logo.
- God of War Starting with a red-colored Sony title, the logo has a black sky background, the scenario and the "Columbia Lady" herself are all colored in red and the light torch ignites fire instead of light. Then, the scenario, the Lady and the title are engulfed by rising fire and reduced to ashes.