This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
|“||You. I know you. You don't believe in regret. You hate moving backwards. And the one thing the two of us have never been... will never be -- is easy.||„|
|~ Cloak to Dagger|
|“||We're gonna be a team now...? So what do we call ourselves?||„|
|~ Dagger to Cloak|
Cloak (Tyrone "Ty" Johnson) and Dagger (Tandy Bowen) are a fictional superhero duo appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. They were created by writer Bill Mantlo and artist Ed Hannigan, and first appeared in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #64 (March 1982).
In April 2016, Marvel Television announced that the duo would appear in their own live-action television series with Aubrey Joseph as Ty Johnson and Olivia Holt as Tandy Bowen set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Appearances in Idea Wiki Media
- Cloak and Dagger appear in Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion, voiced by Bumper Robinson and Kari Wahlgren respectively. They are depicted as a couple of teenage Inhumans who work closely under king Black Bolt's favors. They primarily reside in Attilan like a majorly of the Inhumans, but they also spend time on Earth socializing with humans and undergoing superhero activities. They are also allies and friends to Peter Parker / Spider-Man, whom they helped with his parents Richard and Mary Parker's scientific projects while Peter in turn helped them defeat Ronan the Accuser. They later appeared in "Legendary Universes, Part 6: Ultimate Alliance", where they joined Spider-Man and his allies in the battle against Regent's invading army.
- Cloak and Dagger appear as main characters in the TV special A Marvel Christmas Carol, again voiced by Bumper Robinson and Kari Wahlgren respectively. Following the events of Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion, the couple had joined the Champions sometime after the battle against the Regent's army along with Baby Groot and Mockingbird as official members of the team. The couple also play a role in Spider-Man's plan to help the Dawson family enjoy a better Christmas day by teaching Vincent Dawson's abusive boss Franklin Todd to be a better person, a plan which leads them to temporarily become the Ghosts of Christmas with magic provided by Doctor Strange. Dagger impersonates the "Soul Chain" (wearing a white hood with chains in her belt), a ghostly entity with the role to take the souls of the wicked and guilty to be consumed by Surtur. She is first seen in this form summoning J. Jonah Jameson's ghost to warn Todd of the consequences of his actions. After delivering Jameson's ghost to Surtur, Dagger warns Todd: "Unless you change your ways, you will be next.". After Ant-Girl's and Spider-Man's acts as the Ghosts of Christmas Past and Present respectively, Cloak later takes the role of the third and final spirit, the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come/Future (in the form of a silent, but sinister hooded figure with chains in his belt, and skeleton arms and hands), showing Todd the future consequences of his actions (such as the death of Vincent's ill son Cody, the riots taking place in their neighborhood, and Todd's own death, which no one will mourn). Cloak, Dagger and the team eventually return to their normal states once their actions successfully reform Todd, making him a better man, and changing his and Cody's fates. The couple are later seen in the main F.E.A.S.T. Shelter celebrating Christmas alongside the rest of the heroes.
- Cloak and Dagger return in Marvel's Superhero Adventures: Infinity War, again voiced by Bumper Robinson and Kari Wahlgren respectively.
- Cloak and Dagger appear in Marvel: All New, All Different Chronicles, with Cloak voiced by Ogie Banks, and Dagger voiced by Tara Strong. While still having their powers from the comics, Cloak and Dagger are depicted in the show as a couple of teenage Inhumans who work closely under king Black Bolt's favors. They primarily reside in Attilan like a majorly of the Inhumans, but they also spend time on Earth socializing with humans and undergoing superhero activities. They are also allies and friends to Peter Parker / Spider-Man, with whom they previously teamed up with. First appearing in "Shadow and Light", they assist Spider-Man, Tigra, Iron Phoenix and the Dragon Society in the battle against the Hand, while they further explore the nature of their powers under Shang-Chi's guidance. By the end of the episode, the two join Spider-Man's team of New Champions as official members.
- Cloak and Dagger appear in Marvel's Dark Avengers, voiced by Khary Payton and Ashley Johnson respectively.