Claudette was born in 1889, at Paris, France. Her foster mother took her home when she was two years old.
She was a nerdy woman and orphan who used to work as a ballerina until she retired at the age of nine. Claudette walks through the street until she notices the poster of "Rejoignez le club Scientifique maintenance!" that is hanged on a wall which she got an idea. So Claudette
Claudette has black hair which tied into an upward bun and glasses. She wears a lab coat under a dark red dress, and black high heels. When she is not working, she wears a purple long dress with violet stripe,
Events of Glimpse
Claudette was working at her lab which was located in the basement from her house. She heard
- She is shown to be a ballerina.
- She is similar to Kidman from The Evil Within.
- Claudette is based on Lisa Simpson from The Simpsons, Lisa Loud from The Loud House, Sally Boyle from We Happy Few
- Claudette is shown to teach Aimée how to sing
- According to the community, Claudette
- She is shown to dance at the streets
- While she is working, Claudette makes a chemical and drug so everyone
- She is shown to be a doctor due to take care of the patients
- Whenever she doing something that is related to chemistry and herbalism,
- Claudette is shown to recuse Aimée from a danger.
- Claudette is one of the characters who can actually speak in French, the others are