|Directed by||Steven Spielberg|
|Composed by||Alan Silvestri|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Release Date||June 16th 2017|
Clarus is an upcoming American-British CGI live-action fantasy comedy adventure film distributed by Paramount Pictures and produced by Metro Goldwyn Mayer. It was released in June 16th 2017. The film's plot is similar to 101 Dalmatians and Jurassic Park (another film by Steven Spielberg). The film's climax is similar to Marvel's Iron Man.
Orville Ray Conatum, the founder and CEO of bioengineering reptile-fueled company RoLank inc (since 1986), has engineered more than seven thousand iguana's with artificial intelligence and the abilities to fire weapon armored suits with the help of many scientists and experimenting men. He and his assistant Andrew are discussing for more delusional plans. And when Conatum gets the perfect plan to regenerate the iguana DNA, his company would run better and charge better loans of money. And as the engineers and scientists are preparing the blue prints for the next plan, things were going their way.
More coming soon!
Main Article: Clarus (film)/Transcript
- Samuel Joslin as Clarus (the film's titular protagonist)
- Nathan Gamble as Max (the film's deuteragonist)
- Megan Charpentier as Pluo (the film's tritagonist)
- Willow Shields as Sweet Amante (the film's supporting character)
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Conatum (the film's secondary supporting character)
- Jack O'Connell as Andrew Ronald (the film's secondary tritagonist)
- Tony Todd as Cordell Probo (Clarus' owner and a major character)
- Brandon Bowen as Gigante (Conatum's nephew and the film's anti-hero turned main antagonist)
- Conatum was introduced as the main antagonist, but this was a misinformation campaign to hide the film's true main villain.