List of Media
- Cities Skylines - Destiny's Land (a film focusing on the Chosen paths for the City)
- Cities Skylines - Dream of an Eagle (a film taking some cues of the American Dream and about Patriotism)
- Cities Skylines - Nature's Choice (a film focusing on environmental issues and environmental disasters)
- Cities Skylines - Law in Need (a film focusing on poverty and crimes in the City)
- Cities Skylines - Sanitation Required (a film focusing more environmental issues and health problems, the sequel to Nature's Choice)
- Cities Skylines - Conflicted Consequences (a film focusing on cities with troubled mayors, a sequel to Destiny's Land, Dream of an Eagle and Law in Need where the casts of the films met each other to help one another)
- Cities Skylines - Ultimate Resuecction (a film that is the sequel to Conflicted Consequences where the casts of the previous film and Nature's Choice met each other)
- Cities Skylines - Saving the Future (a film focusing on Futurism)
- Cities Skylines - Remembering the Best Memories (a film where a Mayor takes cues from the best elements back in the Past)
- Cities Skylines - The Final Problems (a film where all of the casts from the previous films met each other where they all have to face the biggest problems of all humanity and nature) (Note: This is the final film of the series; although the franchise will still be continued in other forms of media).
In a planet where Mayors are desired to have a dream to create a City of their own, the film series tells how people envisioned differently to their own kind of Metropolises.
For the films, some of them would be original while taking cues from the pre-existing locations in the Video Game.
- The films would depict different types of problems that real life people had while at the same time, trying to differentiate from each other (although the casts would met each other in certain films).