Chocolate and the Charlie Factory is a 2008 American/British computer-animated comedy adult film directed by Matthew O'Callaghan.
The film follows a chocolate bar who tries to discover the truth about his existence and goes on a journey with his friends to escape their fate. The film's rough cut premiered on March 14, 2007 at South by Southwest and the film was theatrically released in the United States on February 21, 2008 by 20th Century Fox.
- Seth Rogen as Chocolate Bucket
- Hank Azaria as Gloop Augustus, a clump of meat.
- Jason Marsden as Mike Chips, a pack of spicy flavoured Doritos who is mature, serious, understanding and kind.
- Elijah Wood as Violet Bubblegum, a strap of swallowing gum without legs.
- Richard Carter as Salty Bread, a slice of bread covered in salt.
- Bill Hader as Chocolate Grandpa
- Jonah Hill as Wonka Willy, an old gherkin.
- Jane Lynch as Clover, a woman and the true main protagonist.
- Dwayne Johnson as Allias Salmon, a boy who dreams about being a Misfit.
- Jim Cummings as Peanut Butter, a jar of peanut butter.