Charlie's Angels: Reloaded is an American action-comedy film, serving as the third installment in the Charlie's Angels film series, being directed by McG. It is produced by Flower Films and Wonderland Sound and Vision and distributed by Columbia Pictures, being released on TBD 2006.
When a mysterious terrorist prepares a massive system hack of confidential information to start a new war, the Angels must reassemble to TBD.
- Cameron Diaz as Natalie Cook, TBD
- Drew Barrymore as Dylan Sanders, TBD
- Lucy Liu as Alex Munday, TBD
- John Forsythe as Charles "Charlie" Townsend (voice), TBD
- Bill Murray as John Bosley, TBD
- Steve Carell as the Silver Monarch, a rather sadistic cyberterrorist who aims to TBD.