This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
|“||My name is Captain Marvel... I am an Earthling and an Avenger. But today I stand as one with the settlers of Torfa, who claim this planet and its resources as they were freely given in the aftermath of the Behemoth disaster... They are a peaceful people, but I am a woman of war. If you move against them, you move against me. I am willing to die here today, for this cause. I have made my choice... Now you make yours.||„|
|~ Captain Marvel|
Carol Susan Jane Danvers is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Roy Thomas and artist Gene Colan, Danvers first appeared as an officer in the United States Air Force and a colleague of the Kree superhero Mar-Vell in Marvel Super-Heroes #13 (March 1968). Danvers later became the first incarnation of Ms. Marvel in Ms. Marvel #1 (cover-dated Jan. 1977) after her DNA was fused with Mar-Vell's during an explosion, giving her superhuman powers. Debuting in the Silver Age of comics, the character was featured in a self-titled series in the late 1970s before becoming associated with the superhero teams the Avengers and the X-Men. The character has also been known as Binary, Warbird and Captain Marvel at various points in her history. Danvers has been labeled as Marvel's most notable female hero, and frequently described as one of the most powerful characters in the franchise.
Brie Larson portrays the character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, starting with 2019 films Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame.
Appearances in Idea Wiki
- A version of Carol Danvers is one of the core protagonists in Ultimate Marvel: Earth-2. This version is married to Steve Rogers, with whom she has a daughter named Elizabeth (or Liz for short). Danvers' superhero suit is a hybrid of her costumes as Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel.
- Danvers is a supporting character in Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion, voiced by Jennifer Hale. While her story is same as in the original until "School of Hard Knocks", she uses her visual appearance from the Marvel Rising franchise, with the costume of Brie Larson's character in Captain Marvel. She has an unvoiced cameo in "The Parker Errand", along with her fellow Avengers at the moment when Captain America reportedly announces that he and the Avengers declare J. Jonah Jameson (who was at the time standing trial for his involvement with Venom and Scorpion's rampage in "On the Tiger's Claws") guilty after Spider-Man, Mockingbird and She-Hulk expose Jameson for his role in Richard and Mary Parker's murder by the hands of the Red Skull. She later appears in "Seeds of Life", where she accompanies the Avengers on the hunt for Red Skull and his Hydra forces in his island, before the Avengers are ambushed by Madame Masque and her henchmen. Danvers and the rest of the Avengers continue battling the villains, and later watch as Arsenal obliterates Madame Masque's ship, and kills Red Skull. Danvers is later with the Avengers in New York congratulating Spider-Man and his new team of the Champions for their heroic success. Later in "Legendary Universes, Part 6: Ultimate Alliance", she and her fellow Avengers join the Champions and their allies from the alternate dimensions (the new Jedi Masters, Sonic the Hedgehog and the Mobian Freedom Fighters, the Autobots, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) in the final battle against the Regent and his army of Insectoids from the Negative Zone.
- She is also in the show's follow-up TV special film A Marvel Christmas Carol, but with no dialogues.
- Danvers (on the moniker of Captain Marvel) appears as a main character in Marvel: All New, All Different Chronicles, voiced by Jennifer Hale. As in the Ultimate Marvel: Earth-2 comics, Danvers is married with Steve Rogers / Captain America, with whom she has a daughter named Liz / Starforce, and is a founding member of the Avengers.
- Danvers makes an uncredited cameo in Spider-Man: Homelanders, with Brie Larson reprising her role.
- Danvers is a playable character in Marvel/DC Heroes Unite!, voiced by Jennifer Hale. She and the featured Marvel superheroes team up with the DC heroes and the Rookie hero/heroine to defeat Thanoseid. She and other experienced heroes (consisting of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Captain America, and Iron Man) acts as mentors for the Rookie.
- Carol Danvers / Ms. Marvel appears in Avengers: Guardians of Earth, voiced by Emilie-Claire Barlow.
- Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel appears in Metagirls.