Cariacture'd is an American animated adult comedy television series.
The series pokes fun of various topics from gaming to animation to other "more popular and punchy" topics.
Each episode is split into five segments with one of them always being a Surprising Story.
- Surprising Stories - segments involving two or more celebrities interacting in a main plot.
- Irrational Interviews - interviews with one celebrity, which usually goes wrong one way or another.
- Grinding Games - two celebrities are pitted against each other in a Jeopardy!-styled game show.
- Terrible Therapy - a celebrity is placed inside of therapy as it often goes wrong.
- The Late Tonight Show Live! - Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert, James Corden or Conan O'Brien often talks to people as something chaotic often happens.
- The Last Week Daily Show Tonight - Trevor Noah or John Oliver try to have a normal discussion with a guest but their obsession with getting everything political often annoys them.
- Noxious News - a newsmagazine where the hosts have to struggle to not blame the Republicans or the Democrats for anything wrong going on in the United States, especially in unrelated themes like the shortage of pies.
- Thing on a Thing - Samuel L. Jackson finally gets to make a sequel to Snakes on a Plane, but he has first to deal with Warner Bros. executives' attempts to ruin it by either giving him a weird co-star or making it two different things.
- Bitten by the Sharks - Mark Cuban, Kevin O'Leary, Robert Herjavec and a guest panelist have to deal with new contestants that come to Shark Tank.
- Corny Commercials - a celebrity or a few are forced by executives to star in a commercial about a random product.
- Gaming Gore - two or more celebrities play a certain trending video game in a collection but with some sort of twist.
- TBD - TBD
- Jeff Bezos (voiced by Jim Meskimen) - the founder and CEO of Amazon who is currently the richest man alive and is very flamboyant.
- Bill Gates (voiced by John DiMaggio) - the co-founder and CEO of Microsoft who is extremely flamboyant and flexes to his rivals that he is the third richest man alive.
- Mark Zuckerberg (voiced by Wally Wingert) - the near-emotionless founder and CEO of Facebook who likes to spy on whoever he wants.
- Elon Musk (voiced by TBD) - the CEO of a lot of companies who is very flamboyant and wants to do tons of things, no matter how implausible they are.
- Tim Cook (voiced by TBD) - the CEO of Apple who still thinks his company is relevant, despite being behind Microsoft in the computer market and Samsung and several Chinese companies in the cell phone market, as he attempts to make Apple the best he think it can be.
- Susan Wojckiki (voiced by Grey Griffin) - the CEO of YouTube who wants to make sure everything is family-friendly, even if her superiors at Google are often annoyed by the losses her moves brought to the company as she tries to make YouTube great.
- Mark Cuban (voiced by Nolan North) - an egocentric businessman who currently is a panelist on Shark Tank and often tries to control other businesses that he can.
- Kevin O'Leary (voiced by Bill Fagerbakke) - a fellow Shark Tank panelist who made his fortune with educational games and is famous for being heavily cutthroat and attentive towards cash.
- Robert Herjavec (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Kanye West (voiced by Khary Payton) - an arrogant and delusional rapper who gets in a lot of strange adventures.
- Snoop Dogg (voiced by himself) - a weird rapper who is often stoned and can't keep himself out of any form of trouble.
- Eminem (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Justin Timberlake (voiced by Josh Keaton) - a perfectly normal pop idol who is TBD.
- Ed Sheeran (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Sia (also voiced by Grey Griffin) - a childish and slightly creepy pop star who has a very strange relationship with the teenager Maddie Ziegler.
- Taylor Swift (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Beyoncé (voiced by Kimberly Brooks) - TBD
- Selena Gomez (voiced by Olivia Olson) - a slightly crazy pop singer who is known for being very problematic and is obsessed with Justin Bieber.
- Miley Cyrus (voiced by TBD) - a rebellious pop star who doesn't want to be seen as cute and innocent like her Disney Channel days as she is willing to do anything to be seen as edgy.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda (voiced by himself) - a famous Broadway lyricist known for his belief that he can sing when he can't.
- JoJo Siwa (voiced by TBD) - a TBD teenage pop star who is only famous due to Nickelodeon as she is often harassed by the channel's executives into endorsing the channel and starring in their multiple projects.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic (voiced by himself) - TBD
Films and television
- Bob Iger (voiced by Bill Farmer) - the fickle CEO of Disney who wants to cash on what he sees works and pulls out whatever he can to be relevant, especially if it pulls an agenda like live-action reboots, the MCU and the popular SJW card, even if he barely shows them to please China, or if it's been past its prime but it's still profitable like Grey's Anatomy and The Simpsons.
- Ann Sarnoff (voiced by Tara Strong) - the normal CEO of Warner Bros. who is often annoyed at the cost-cutting laws imposed by AT&T and has to deal with CNN's agendas, Cartoon Network's obsession with certain shows and Zack Snyder's massive plans.
- Tom Rothman (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz) - the crazy CEO of Sony Pictures who loves to bootlick his Japanese superiors and do whatever they want.
- Brian Robbins (voiced by TBD) - the childish CEO of Nickelodeon who is obsessed with making Nickelodeon only for dumb children by overexploiting JoJo Siwa, creating brain dead sitcoms and cancelling their cartoons in favor of The Loud House.
- Reed Hastings (voiced by TBD) - the co-founder and CEO of Netflix who is willing to accept anything and everything for his service.
Filmmakers and showrunners
- Steven Spielberg (voiced by Mark Hamill) - an iconic but troublesome film director who has clearly lost his touch as most of his movies nowadays tend to pander to some sort of agenda.
- Michael Bay (voiced by TBD) - a near-deranged film director who has a fetish for explosions and loves overusing Megan Fox.
- Kevin Feige (voiced by Matthew Lillard) - the calm CEO of Marvel Studios who is often forced by Bob Iger into cashing in on the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Zach Snyder (also voiced by Nolan North) - a strange film director who tries to fit Christian motifs into his movies and who Warner Bros. and Netflix executives often try to shut down.
- Jason Blum (voiced by TBD) - a horror-obsessed producer who loves making various horror movies, not mattering the quality.
- Jon Favreau (voiced by TBD) - a strange actor who has been adventuring into filmmaking over the last few years and has a mixed success.
- Todd Phillips (voiced by TBD) - a director known for his comedies as he now wants to be seen seriously.
- Greg Berlanti (voiced by TBD) - a famous showrunner who mainly wants to make dramas for teenagers.
- Chuck Lorre (voiced by TBD) - a famed television screenwriter who is worshipped by geeks due to his TBD.
- Dan Schneider (voiced by TBD) - a disgraced pedophile who used to create sitcoms for Nickelodeon as he got caught luring teenage girls as he's now TBD.
- Uwe Boll (voiced by Charlie Adler) - a film director known for making extremely terrible movies and is also known for his inability to accept criticism.
Actors and presenters
- John Goodman (also voiced by Bill Farmer) - a rather TBD actor who people often mistake him as a mean person due to TBD.
- Robert De Niro (also voiced by Jim Meskimen) - TBD
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (voiced by Daran Norris) - TBD
- Alec Baldwin (voiced by Maurice LaMarche) - TBD
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) - a TBD actor and former WWE wrestler who is TBD.
- Johnny Depp (voiced by John Paul Karliak) - an actor whose career got ruined due to Heard and is trying to get back in the game, even if SJWs still believe he did abuse Amber Heard since he's white and straight.
- George Clooney (also voiced by Maurice LaMarche) - a charismatic and strange actor who often manages to shove Nespresso product placement into his movies.
- Eddie Murphy (also voiced by Khary Payton) - an over-the-top black comedian who TBD.
- Samuel L. Jackson (voiced by Phil LaMarr) - a foul-mouthed actor known for saying the F word a lot as he's also known for doing anything he's asked to, especially if the project's name is very basic.
- Will Smith (also voiced by Khary Payton) - a self-claimed TBD actor/rapper who tries to be hip by starring in kids movies and playing outdated games.
- Adam Sandler (voiced by TBD) - a TBD comedian who is currently working in the worst comedy movie he can think about after his latest attempt at a drama failed.
- John Travolta (also voiced by Nolan North) - a TBD actor who is coping with the loss of his wife, even if some tabloid media still claim he's gay as his tentatives to prove they're exaggerating often end up in TBD.
- Keanu Reeves (voiced by Matthew Mercer) - a surprisingly egocentric actor who has gotten back into the mainstream and is willing to try anything.
- Jim Carrey (voiced by Rob Paulsen) - a crazy washed-up comedian from the 1990s who had a recent resurgence on the Sonic the Hedgehog movie and is trying to show the world of cinema he's still relevant.
- Lucy Liu (voiced by Cristina Vee) - a famed Chinese American actress who TBD.
- Joaquin Phoenix (voiced by Jason Spisak) - TBD
- Nicolas Cage (also voiced by Nolan North) - TBD
- Neil Patrick Harris (voiced by himself) - a flamboyant gay actor who most people think he's just like Barney Stinson as he tries to show them he's now confined to his past, even if his ways are insane.
- Ryan Reynolds (also voiced by Jason Spisak) - TBD
- Laurence Fishburne (voiced by Christopher Judge) - TBD
- Kevin Hart (also voiced by Phil LaMarr) - a diminutive actor whose attempts at comedy often falls flat as he attempts to become as funny as he possibly can.
- Ice-T (voiced by TBD) - a rapper turned actor who, after years co-starring on Law & Order: SVU, starts to believe everything that happens around him is karma for the past.
- Amber Heard (voiced by Kari Wahlgren) - an actress who has openly revealed herself to be an abuser but is surprisingly still popular since SJWs believe that she is innocent.
- Elizabeth Banks (voiced by Erica Lindbeck) - a SJW actress who is now producing her own projects to shove her agenda, even if they fail miserably, blaming on the "misogynist society we live" for the failures.
- Maddie Ziegler (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Conan O'Brien (voiced by himself) - a bitter and rude talk show host who doesn't like people.
- Jimmy Fallon (also voiced by Rob Paulsen) - a comedic comedian who can't keep a straight face on and is forced to do talk shows.
- Stephen Colbert (voiced by TBD) - a crazy satirist who now tries to be himself on network TV, with his persona from his previous show often leaking into him.
- James Corden (voiced by TBD) - an energetic British comedian who often stalks movie companies to put him in their movies while also often slandering them on his talk show.
- John Oliver (voiced by TBD) - a TBD British comedian who often makes everything political as he TBD.
- Joe Rogan (voiced by TBD) - a TBD UFC sportscaster and the former host of Fear Factor who now hosts a podcast and often discusses bizarre subjects such as TBD.
- Elmer "Butch" Hartman (also voiced by Daran Norris) - a hypocritical and lazy animator who is the self-claimed creator of everyone's childhood.
- Rebecca Sugar (voiced by Ashley Johnson) - a cartoonist and SJW who loves inserting lesbians and other SJW agendas into her projects.
- Seth MacFarlane (voiced by himself) - the creator of Family Guy and American Dad! who wants to shift into newer ventures but is legally forced by Disney to keep churning out his well-known content.
- Alex Hirsch (voiced by himself) - the creator of Gravity Falls who is now helping his wife with The Owl House as he has to deal with her show's SJW fanbase and Disney's attempts to cash in on the trend.
- Doug Bowser (voiced by TBD) - the head of Nintendo in North America who shares his surname with Mario's arch-nemesis as he is surprisingly extremely chill and friendly.
- Masahiro Sakurai (voiced by James Sie) - the mastermind behind various Nintendo properties as he doesn't really like making sequels.
- Phil Spencer (voiced by TBD) - the head of gaming of Xbox who attempts to make Xbox not a joke compared to the other big consoles.
- Todd Howard (voiced by Tom Kenny) - the head of Bethesda who is extremely lazy and creates massive open world games with barely anything in them.
- Hideo Kojima (voiced by Kaiji Tang) - a highly flamboyant Japanese game designer known for his insane ideas.
- Neil Druckman (voiced by Troy Baker) - the head of Naughty Dog who primarily wants to create stories that make people feel depressed.
- Gabe Newell (also voiced by Nolan North) - the head of Valve who is very nervous and is shy about making third installments to anything.
- Yuji Naka (voiced by Andrew Kishino) - the creator of Sonic the Hedgehog who is now developing Balan Wonderworld and is trying to be put back into the action.
- Yoko Taro (voiced by TBD) - a designer who is just as crazy as Kojima as he wears a mask wherever he goes.
- Felix Kjellberg/PewDiePie (also voiced by Josh Keaton) - a Swedish YouTuber known for being over the top and sometimes getting into controversy.
- Mark Fischbach/Markiplier (voiced by TBD) - a very friendly YouTuber who gets jittery and energetic at every small thing a game shows.
- Seán McLoughlin/Jacksepticeye (voiced by TBD) - an obnoxious Irish YouTuber who is obsessed with screaming and is just very angry.
- Logan and Jake Paul (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal and Max Mittelman, respectively) - two YouTubers known for just being dicks to anyone and making pranks and weird moves at the point of committing crimes like arson just to get YouTube views.
- Jimmy Donaldson/MrBeast (voiced by Jack DeSena) - a somehow very wealthy YouTuber who gets into various shenanigans, most of which are used to actually help people in need.
- Jack Douglass/Jacksfilms (voiced by TBD) - a YouTuber who loves doing various dumb ideas as he is famous for correcting people on their grammar and asking his viewers to answer questions he asked.
- Matthew Patrick/MatPat (voiced by TBD) - a YouTuber famous for making over-the -top theory videos about the smallest and most insignificant details inside of a game.
- Doug Walker (voiced by TBD) - a YouTube critic who is actually extremely depressed as he tries to move past his Nostalgia Critic persona yet is always forced back into it.
- Ryan Kaji (also voiced by Cristina Vee) - an extremely friendly little boy who is unaware that he is being used by his parents in order to make them cash.
- Alan Moore (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Tom Brady (also voiced by Nolan North) - a very famous quarterback known for being utterly impeccable and winning a lot of Super Bowls.
- LeBron James (voiced by TBD) - an egotistical NBA player who is hardly trying anymore because he knows he is popular.
- John Cena (voiced by Roger Craig Smith) - a exhibitionistic WWE wrestler who often TBD.
- Bill Belichick (voiced by TBD) - the near-emotionless coach of the Patriots who has been bribing the NFL over the years to make sure his team will always reach the Super Bowl, even if TBD.
- The Undertaker (voiced by TBD) - a nightmarish WWE wrestler who everyone is terrified of as he actually isn't that bad of a guy.
- Pope Francis (also voiced by Jim Meskimen) - the TBD leader of the Catholic Church who's dealing with a pedophilic crisis as he is TBD.
- Gordon Ramsay (voiced by himself) - a mean Scottish chef who often yells at people whenever they could possibly screw up.
- Guy Fieri (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Fabio (voiced by TBD) - a TBD male model who is TBD.
- The series ignores politicians due to them being considerably overused in satire.