Captain Tsubasa: Holland Youth is a movie based on the special five-part short-serialization story originally published in the magazine Weekly Shonen Jump by Shueisha.
- Will Friedle as Tsubasa Ozora
- David Kaye as Genzo Wakabayashi
- Ian James Corlett as Kojiro Hyuga
- Josh Keaton as Taro Misaki
- David Faustino as Jun Misugi
- Jessica DiCicco as Sanae Nakasawa
- Laura Bailey as Kumi Sugimoto
- Tara Strong as Yukari Nishimoto
The last Captain Tsubasa movie is about the match between Japan and Holland. After the Japanese team lost two games against this apparently supreme opponent, their confidence is at its lowest point and even Hyuga, having a hurt leg, is desperate. Thus the management tries everything to convince Wakabayashi (living in Germany) and Tsubasa (living in Brazil) to come to Holland and to help them, but both deny. Only in the second half of the third game Tsubasa appears and joins the team, giving them back their confidence and strength. With Tsubasa Ozora as their captain again, the last game ends 11:1 for Japan.