This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
|“||Sting like a bee.||„|
|“||Prime told me there'd be days like this.||„|
|~ G1 Bumblebee|
Bumblebee, designation B-127, is a fictional robot superhero in the many continuities in the Transformers franchise. The character is a member of the Autobots, a group of sentient self-configuring modular extraterrestrial robotic lifeforms.
In most versions, Bumblebee is a small yellow Volkswagen Beetle, although since the live action movies, he has appeared as vehicles inspired by several generations of the Chevrolet American muscle cars – with the live-action film versions being a yellow Camaro with black racing stripes. The original vehicle-mode design was based on a classic European Type 1 Volkswagen Beetle. The character is named after the bumblebee, a black-and-yellow striped bee which inspired his paint scheme. Bumblebee appears in most of the series and later became the main protagonist in Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Bumblebee, and Transformers: Cyberverse.
Appearances in Idea Wiki (by Author/User)
Iago PUC's ideas
- Bumblebee appears in Comic Con Incorporated. He is a roomer in the titular fictional hotel and was assigned to be the guardian of the Power Pack.
- Bumblebee is also one of the two titular protagonists of the crossover graphic novel The Made Equal Saga: Ms. Marvel and Bumblebee, which centers on him forming a new friendship with fellow protagonist Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel.
- Bumblebee also appears as one of the featured Autobots in Marvel's Transformers: Assemble and Roll Out, voiced by Josh Keaton.
- Bumblebee also appears as a guest character in Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion, also voiced by Josh Keaton. He and his fellow Autobots appear officially in the show's third and final arc "Legendary Universes".
- First appearing in "Part 4: Heroes in Disguise", he and his fellow Autobots team up with the Champions to defeat Megatron and his Decepticon faction and Predaking's Kree Armada and solve the origins of Arsenal's robot body. During the episode, he becomes a very close friend and partner to Ms. Marvel.
- Later appearing in "Part 6: Ultimate Alliance", he and the Autobots are among the dimensional heroes summoned to join the Champions and Avengers' battle against the Regent's army of Negative Zone insectoids. During the battle, Bumblebee follows Sonic the Hedgehog in stopping Slyde from reaching the Triskelion and the dimensional teleporter. Later, after the Regent's army is defeated and the Regent and his henchmen are arrested, Bumblebee can be seen exchanging friendly banters with Ms. Marvel before leaving back to his dimension along with the Autobots.