Bubble Guppies: The Movie is a 2025 American computer-animated adventure comedy film based on the Nick Jr. series of the same name and co-produced, written and directed by Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger. The film follows the guppies as they go camping in the woods with Gil's adopted squid brother, Seth. When a mysterious force returns from the dead to rule the world, it is up to the guppies to stop her. Quinn Breslin, Taylor Kaplan, Catherine Bradley, AJ Kane, Colby Kipnes, Caleb Clark, Leah Janvier, Fred Tatasciore, Justin Roiland, Katherine Langford, Aziz Ansari, Courtney B. Vance and Alfred Molina provide their voices for the main characters. The film was a box office success grossing $1.6 billion on a $250 million budget. The film was widely praised for its visuals, animation, humor, voice acting, writing, direction and musical score. The film was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature.
- Quinn Breslin as Gil
- Taylor Kaplan as Molly
- Catherine Bradley as Deema
- AJ Kane as Nonny
- Colby Kipnes as Oona
- Caleb Clark as Goby
- Leah Janiver as Zooli
- Fred Tatasciore as Mr. Grouper
- Justin Roiland as Seth, Gil’s adopted older squid brother.
- Katherine Langford as Levina, a squid with nigh-omnipotence who takes over Bubbletucky and Seth’s ex-girlfriend.
- Aziz Ansari as Fulgur, a lobster who is Levina’s lieutenant and commander of the her army.
- Courtney B. Vance as Judge Whiskers, the judge in Mollyland.
- Alfred Molina as Stewart, Seth’s butler friend.
It was released on July 4, 2025.
The film's score was composed by John Powell.
Bubble Guppies: The Movie/Transcript
The film holds an approval rating of 95% on Rotten Tomatoes.
- The film was inspired by the last 4 episodes of Gravity Falls.