Brave 2: The Time Machine is a 2021 American computer-animated fantasy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios for Walt Disney Pictures. Directed by Mark Andrews and Brenda Chapman, the film is a sequel to 2012's Brave and stars Kelly Macdonald, Emma Thompson, Billy Connolly, David Tennant, Robert Redford, John C. Reilly, and Tom Holland. In the film, Merida and her family reunite with her long-lost uncle Roberto, and find this mysterious time machine that takes them to all the wonderous decades after the middle ages. The film was released on May 14, 2021, and was a box-office success, grossing over $675 million on a $150 million budget. It won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature.
Set sometime after the first film, the film revolves around Merida and her family as they reunite with her uncle Roberto and discover this time machine that sends them through the years.
- Kelly Macdonald as Merida
- Emma Thompson as Queen Eleanor
- Billy Connolly as King Fergus
- David Tennant as Uncle Roberto
- Robert Redford as James R. Walters
- John C. Reilly as Tad Walters
- Tom Holland as Willie Smith
- Robbie Coltrane as Lord Dingwall
- Kevin McKidd as Lord MacGuffin
- Craig Ferguson as Lord MacIntosh
- Julie Walters as The Witch
- Steve Purcell as The Crow