(In Generi High, today is dodgeball and the students were split into teams, red and blue. Justin Merrel, a green highlight boy, threw multiple balls at the red team. He threw one ball at Alicia W, a brunette. Alicia looked at Justin.)
Alicia: Justin! I was already out!
Justin: So? (He throws another ball at them.) Hey, four-eyes! Are you going to throw the rock or what?
(The seemly nerdy girl didn't answer but holds the ball anyways)
Justin: Hey! I'm talking to you!
(Again, she didn't' answer.)
Justin: Your loss! (was about to grab the ball but was hit by the ball)
Coach Wilma: Merrel, you're out!
(Justin looked at the nerdy girl as she grabs more balls and throws them at the blue team. She then looked at the blondie, holding her pho…
USA banned Japan-only anime series because of "public morality" despite the horrible things they did in real life. They banned them for Japanese culture. This content was seen by anime fans and people in general as being extremely risky due to the amount of Japanese culture because the American government was responsible for some viewers, other than the obvious fact of demonizing Japan-only anime.
- Abunai Sisters: Koko and Mika (Rated R)
- Aikatsu! (Rated PG)
- Aikatsu Friends! (Rated PG)
- Aikatsu on Parade! (Rated PG)
- Aikatsu Planet! (Rated PG)
- Aikatsu Stars! (Rated PG)
- Boku no Pico (Rated NC-17)
- Cutie Honey Flash (Rated PG-13)
- DokiDoki! PreCure (Rated G)
- Don't Leave Me Alone, Daisy (Rated PG-13)
- Fresh Pretty Cure! (Rated G)
- Futari wa Pretty Cure (Rated G)
- Iago PUC's log #22: Now this has got to be the most insane idea I ever thought of. Just reviewing Nicole the Holo-Lynx's character page while listening to the song "Back to Life" by Hailee Steinfeld, a new idea for me to consider has begun to rise. Another intercompany crossover just like my Comic Con Incorporated project. Except that this one is a animated short miniseries, and is about the characters taking part of a international reality television singing competition just like the worldwide popular The Voice, on which they demonstrate their amazing talents with the songs which suit them the most. I even made the logo to fit it in. So what do you folks think?
Just need to fill out pages for films or add films. Mostly, we need television series and video games.
Back when I was Dharak.Quendias176, I abused the poll system on Power Rangers Fanon Wiki twice and won the Featured Series award using sockpuppetry.
Though RedLegend1 may have never knew about my scheme back then, he banned me on July 2018 for some attempt of sockpuppetry that he thought I would plan, somehow giving me my comeuppance for abusing the polls. Plus, I threw crazy insults at him. *I could have gone full SJW with my insults, but I did not.
Some time later, my first real attempt at getting blocked for sockpuppetry. I used this account and became Hyperus18.
"Nice try, Dharak." - RedLegend1
Characters (in Alphabetical Order):
- Beautiful Day Monster
- Big Bird
- Blue Frackle (Boppity)
- Clyde (green bird)
- Cookie Monster
- Count Von Count
- Don Music
- Doris (orange bird)
- Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
- Dr. Teeth
- Duke (purple-red bird)
- Female Koozebanian Creature
- Flower-Eating Monster
- Green Frackle (Gloat)
- Harvey (red bird)
- Lenny the Lizard
- Little Bird
- Lubbock Lou and His Jughuggers (Zeke, Slim Wilson, Gramps, Bubba, and Lou)
- Mahna Mahna
- Male Koozebanian Creature
- Marvin Suggs
- Mel (blue bird)
- Miss Kitty
- Oscar the Grouch
- Sam Eagle
- Sam the Super-Automated Robot
- Snake Frackle
- Shirley (pink bird)
- Two-Headed Monster
I feel like you guys want to know me better, so I'm creating this for you to ask any question! Go ahead, give it a try!
So I wanted to share with you guys that there's a new franchise of movies called "Gabi's Wish". The first movie in the series is Gabi's Wish. This movie follows Gabi on a lot of mixed-up adventures to achieve her goal; her wish. And that is a new Gabi the Goat necklace. First adventure is climbing rocks up on a big cliff to the top; the next adventure is traveling to Maine, where she is impounded by a group of people doing the conga dance. She goes away to Dollar Tree to do her thing there, but as soon as she opens the door, she is impounded again. She then travels back to XS on the rooftop of a big building to relax there. She gets impounded again. She finally gets away from the conga dancers all the way to Hollywood, CA in the USA again…
Basically I am making one of those team hero shooter games, but it is football themed. So this is basically me asking you guys to help think of some playable characters. They can be as outrageous and crazy as you want them to be as long as they are football themed. And yeah I would prefer if you say multiple and yeah think kid friendly/maybe T.