Blazing Dragons is an upcoming computer-animated musical fantasy comedy-drama film based on the television series of the same name.
The story follows a teenage dragon named Flicker, who lives in Camelhot castle, dreams of becoming a dragon knight and is in love with the beautiful Princess Flame.
- Justin Long as Flicker, a young dragon inventor who dreams of becoming a dragon knight and is in love with the beautiful Princess Flame.
- Mae Whitman as Princess Flame, a beautiful and rebellious daughter of King Allfire who is Flicker's love interest.
- Alfred Molina as King Allfire, a king of Camelhot and the head of the Knights of the Square Table.
- Rhys Darby as Sir Loungelot, one of King Allfire's knights and Flicker's foster father. He is very similar to Sir Ector from Disney's The Sword in the Stone.
- Bill Hader as Sir Flare, the self-centered and arrogant son of Sir Loungelot and the foster brother of Flicker who is training to become a dragon knight. He is very similar to Sir Kay from Disney's The Sword in the Stone.
- David Cross as Marlin the Wizard, a friendly, helpful and nerdy wizard who is the human friend, mentor and ally of Flicker. He is short and chubby, wears a pair of round glasses, a long purple cap, a purple monk-style robe and brown pants.
- Hank Azaria as Sir Dargis, an evil human knight dressed in red armor who is the main antagonist of the film. He is large, fat and has a short red goatee on his chin and a long angular mustache.
- Omid Djalili as Sir Fungus, Sir Dargis' companion, sidekick and henchman.