This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
Powers and Abilties
- Artificially-Enhanced Physiology: Natasha was biochemically enhanced through the Black Widow Ops Program when she was an infant. She received the Red Room's version of the Super-Soldier Serum which was created by Dr. Lyudmila Kudrin to enhance her immune system, bodily condition, and longevity.Nick Fury's intel classified her as Power Level 7.
- Peak Human Strength: Natasha's physical strength is enhanced, enabling her to consistently press lift 500 pounds (226 kilograms).
- Athletic Speed: Natasha's speed is that of an Olympic athlete, enabling her to run at speeds of 32-36 mph.
- Enhanced Durability: Natasha's body is enhanced to withstand greater physical injuries than normal humans. She has also withstood blows from superhumans like Imus Champion, explosions, and managed to continue fighting.
- Athletic Reflexes: Natasha’s reflexes are similar to those of an athlete.
- Athletic Stamina: Natasha’s stamina is similar to that of an athlete.
- Peak Human Healing: Dr. Kudrin theoretically stated Natasha's wounds heal five times faster than average human rate.
- Enhanced Immune System: The Black Widow has been enhanced by biotechnology that has slowed her aging, and augmented her immune system.
- Enhanced Longevity: The serum extends Natasha's lifespan and youth, resulting in her maintaining the appearance of a woman in her 30's despite being born in 1928.
- Peak Human Endurance: Natasha exhibits extraordinary levels to physical pain. She once resumed functioning in spite of her undergoing unbearable surgery without anesthesia.
- Master Martial Artist: Natasha has mastered many fields of hand-to-hand combat including aikido, judo, karate, savate, boxing, and various other martial arts. She fought Wolverine during her training in the Red Room Academy. She was able to hold her own against other dangerous opponents like Winter Soldier, Elektra, and Punisher.
- Master Acrobat: Natasha is an extraordinary skilled gymnast, acrobat, and aerialist.
- Master Assassin: Natasha is heavily skilled in assassination techniques. She uses her skills as a martial artist, acrobat, and spy to further enhance her skills as an assassin. She has been sent by S.H.I.E.L.D. and the KGB to eliminate numerous enemies.
- Weapons Expert: Natasha is an expert with most weapons.
- Expert Vehicular Driver: Natasha is an expert at operating most vehicles.
- Disguises Expert: Natasha is an expert with disguises.
- Multilingual: Natasha is fluent in Russian, English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, and various other languages.
- Learned Intelligence: Natasha possesses the ability to quickly process multiple information streams, such as threat assessment, and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations.
- Graceful Dancer: Natasha is a profound ballet dancer.
- Talented Hacker: Natasha can hack into all computer systems without tripping any firewalls or security with ease.
- Master Seductress: She is an expert in the field of seduction. Natasha has been infamously known to bend many different men to her will and sometimes even get them to do her bidding for her. She sometimes continues deceiving certain men through means of acting if she still has a further use for them.
- Master Spy: Natasha is a dangerous secret agent trained in espionage, stealth, disguise, infiltration, and demolitions. She is capable of killing in cold blood when the need arises. Her talents and years of experience have enabled her to reach a high ranking position as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D..
Appearances on Idea Wiki
- Black Widow appears in Marvel's The Avengers Assemble.
- Black Widow appears in Black Widow vs. Mad Mod.
- Black Widow appears in Comic Con Incorporated. She appears as a manager in the titular fictional hotel, where she works as the spa's makeup/tattoo artist..
- Natasha Romanoff and Black Widow appear as individual characters in Ultimate Marvel: Earth-2.
- Natasha Romanoff is a Russian ballet instructor and Mary Jane's teacher, who also acts as a sympathetic mother-figure for Mary Jane, whom she is aware to be the superheroine Tigra.
- The Black Widow is Yelena Belova, who serves as an antagonist in the comic.
Films and TV Series
- Black Widow appears in Marvel: All New, All Different Chronicles, voiced by Laura Bailey. Serving as a expanded member of the Avengers, Black Widow had major roles in episodes "The Exorcism of Natasha Romanoff", on which the Avengers work alongside Doctor Strange to free her from Morgan le Fey's possession and also explore details about her past and origins, and "Daughters' Day", on which she works to reunite and reconnect with her long lost daughter Katrina / Red Shadow (voiced by Tara Strong). Unique to the show, this version also wears a black mask which covers her mouth and nose, and a pair of red googles.
- Black Widow is a playable character in Marvel’s The Avenging Spider-Man, voiced by Susan Eisenberg.
- Black Widow appears in Marvel/DC Heroes Unite!, voiced by Laura Bailey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.