BioShock: Finite is an American thriller video game and a part of the BioShock universe. It is developed by Irrational Games and published by 2K Games, being released for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Sega Orion and PlayStation Flex on December 14th, 2020.
In the year 1999, Rapture is rebuilt and improved after its downfall in the year of 1969 as a scientist is forced to survive when most of New Rapture ends up getting controlled by its corrupt "founder" as she teams up with a known journalist invited to New Rapture to escape it and disable the totalitarian control.
- Dr. Carla Morris (voiced by Marisha Ray) - a brilliant but insecure former scientist for New Rapture who now works to escape from New Rapture and, if possible, destroy it.
- Kyle James (voiced by Matthew Mercer) - a fearless journalist who helps Carla to escape from New Rapture and is set TBD.
- Dr. Nicolas Hammond (voiced by Steven Blum) - a pacifist and hopeful scientist who TBD.
- Vira (voiced by Kira Buckland) - a depressed and nihilistic android who is Hammond's assistant and holds the memories of his deceased daughter as she TBD.
- Katrina James (voiced by Xanthe Huynh) - Kyle's tomboyish twin sister who works as an assistant TBD.
- Artificial Buddy System (A.B.S.) (voiced by Max Mittelman) - a very friendly machine developed to be a guide throughout New Rapture serving as the tutorial guide.
- Emmet DeGrass (voiced by Ian Sinclair) - the creator of New Rapture who formed a totalitarian society where TBD.
- Moira Faust (voiced by Stephanie Sheh) - Emmet's secretary who TBD.
- Dr. Matthew Virr (voiced by Kirk Thornton) - a delusional scientist who believes that TBD.
- Jewel Midnight (voiced by Amanda C. Miller) - a woman who is considered to be Emmet's personal "assistant" as she is actually a prostitute aiming to please him any way he wants, including TBD.
- Byron Nimbus (voiced by Billy Kametz) - a known criminal who is employed as Emmet's bodyguard, showing some sociopathic tendencies.
- Maya Flynt (voiced by Cassandra Lee Morris) - a crooked journalist who has a grudge for Kyle due to his hunt for the truth TBD.
- Rapture Militia - brainwashed citizens of Rapture who are loyal to DeGrass and are bonded with Neo Plasmids.
- Armored Militia - TBD
- ADAM Girls - the prime gatherers of ADAM who are considered an improvement over Little Sisters as they are more matured and able to fight for themselves, despite still having Big Daddies protect them.
- Big Daddies - former humans transformed into giant metallic creatures devoted to protect ADAM Girls.
- Lancer - long ranged Big Daddies with plasma cannons.
- Bouncer - giant circular Big Daddies with drills for hands.
The game plays similar to other BioShock games as you are TBD.
- Flare Ball - a Neo Plasmid that allows the user to summon a ball of fire that can hurt enemies.
- Telekinesis - a Neo Plasmid that allows the user to use telekinesis.
- Hack - TBD
- Electric Hands - TBD
- The game's title is a deliberate contradiction of their previous game Infinite.
- Rapture Miltia and ADAM Girls are voiced by numerous VAs, including Travis Willingham, Troy Baker, Patrick Seitz, Richard Epcar, Christopher Corey Smith, Yuri Lowenthal, Keith Silverstein, Sam Riegel, Xander Mobus, Jamieson Price, David Vincent, Jerry Jewell, Laura Bailey, Erica Lindbeck, Alexis Tipton, Fryda Wolff, Caitlin Glass, Tara Platt, Erica Mendez, Eden Riegel, Wendee Lee, Ashly Burch, Veronica Taylor and Michelle Ruff.