Big Hero 6: Chapter 2 is a 2030 American 3D computer-animated superhero film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios for Walt Disney Pictures. Loosely based on the Marvel Comics team of the same name, the film is a sequel to the 2014 film Big Hero 6 and features the returning voices of Ryan Potter, Scott Adsit, Daman Wayons Jr., Genesis Rodriguez, T.J. Miller, and Jamie Chung, with the new voices of Jon Hamm, Ben Affleck, Anna Paquin, and Chadwick Boseman. In the film, Hiro and his friends face off a new threat to San Fransokyo: The Calf, a sinister water-throwing supervillain who plots to get revenge on Hiro and his aunt for having killed his wife in a car crash years ago. It was released on November 27, 2030, in RealD 3D and Digital 3D. The film grossed over $743 million worldwide and received positive reviews from critics, particularly to the cast, storyline, and humor.
In 2033, a year after the defeat of Professor Callaghan in the first film, Hiro Hamada and his friends, now known as "Big Hero 6", face off a new villain: The Calf, a sinister cow-like supervillain who wants revenge on Hiro and hs aunt after they killed his wife in a car crash years ago.
Further information: List of Disney's Big Hero 6 characters
- Ryan Potter as Hiro Hamada, a 14-year old robotics prodigy, student at the San Fransokyo Institution of Tech, and the leader of Big Hero 6.
- Scott Adsit as Baymax, a member of Big Hero 6 who is a white robot originally created by Tadashi that acts like a care source to all humans.
- Daman Wayons Jr. as Wasabi, a member of Big Hero 6 who specializes in lasers.
- Genesis Rodriguez as Honey Lemon, a member of Big Hero 6 who studies chemistry at the San Fransokyo Institution of Tech.
- Jamie Chung as Go Go, a member of Big Hero 6 who is a tough and athletic student that specializes in electromagnetics.
- T.J. Miller as Fred, a member of Big Hero 6 who is a comic book fan and mascot at the San Fransokyo Institution of Tech.
- Jon Hamm as Edward Robinson / The Calf, a sinister cow-like supervillain who wants revenge on Hiro and his aunt after they killed his wife years ago in a car crash.
- Ben Affleck as Jason Williams, Robinson's best friend and assistant.
- Anna Paquin as Susie Wilson / The Stripgirl, a young female superhero and Hiro's new girlfriend who has the power to shine a bright light via ripping off her suit.
- Chadwick Boseman as Tim Pollards, Robinson's dimwitted agent..
- Maya Rudolph as Cass, Hiro's aunt and guardian.
- Alan Tudyk as Alistair Krei, the CEO of Krei Tech Industries.
- Jenifer Lewis as Professor Granville, the new head professor of the San Fransokyo Institution of Tech.
- Grey Griffin as Edie Robinson, Edward's late wife.
- Stan Lee as Fred's father, who is only seen in flashbacks.
- Gabriel Iglesias as Jerry, a nerdy student at the San Fransokyo Institution of Tech.