Battle on the Warner Lot is a live-action/animated musical crossover film produced by Warner Animation Group and directed by Tom Ruegger. It is the seventh film in the Warner Bros. Cinematic Looniverse. The film follows the Tiny Toons and the Animaniacs joining forces in an epic battle to prove to the Looney Tunes that they can be just as crazy.
The Tiny Toons have reunited to take a vacation to the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California, to meet up with their mentors, the Looney Tunes. The Animaniacs have put a big party together to celebrate the big event. But what originally begins as a simple high school reunion quickly escalates when the Tiny Toons and the Animaniacs challenge the Looney Tunes to a cartoon-themed battle to determine whether the young upstarts can hang with the legends. A 'student VS mentor' war organized by Slappy Squirrel breaks out throughout the movie studio. From Gogo Dodo to Chicken Boo to Speedy Gonzales, everyone wants a piece of the action. In a brawl that destroys the laws to physics, who will be the last team standing? And an even bigger question: will the studio be left standing at all after this?
- Brian Doyle-Murray as Thaddeus Plotz
- Will Sasso as Ralph T. Guard
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Otto Scratchensniff
- Emma Stone as Hello Nurse
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck
- Kath Soucie as Lola Bunny
- John Kassir as Buster Bunny
- James Marsden as Plucky Duck
- Billy West as Hamton J. Pig
- Rob Paulsen as Yakko Warner and Pinky
- Jess Harnell as Wakko Warner
- Tress MacNeille as Dot Warner and Babs Bunny
- Maurice LaMarche as Dizzy Devil and the Brain
- Sherri Stoner as Slappy Squirrel
- Olivia Munn as Skippy Squirrel
- Frank Welker as Buttons and Runt
- Bernadette Peters as Rita
- Nancy Cartwright as Mindy
- Bill Hader as Freakazoid
- The film takes a few elements from video games like Super Smash Bros. and movies such as Captain America: Civil War.
- Lost of forgotten Looney Tunes characters return in this film.