Batman: Master Detective is an American animated action-adventure-mystery superhero television series based on Batman by DC Comics, being created by TBD. It is produced by DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Animation and has aired on WB Kids since March 1st, 2020.
This series follows the adventures of Batman solving mysteries and fighting dangerous villains.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (voiced by Sam Witwer) - the CEO of Wayne Enterprises whose parents were killed at a young age and takes the mantle of a caped vigilante in order to avenge them and keep Gotham City safe from the underworld's claws.
- Dick Grayson/Nightwing (voiced by Max Mittelman) - an orphaned teenager who was mentored by Batman into becoming his partner as he helps him to fight the crimes of Gotham.
- Barbara Gordon/Batgirl (voiced by Jessica McKenna) - Com. Gordon's geeky daughter who is Nightwing's girlfriend and a superhero enthusiast, helping him and Batman with defending Gotham.
- Alfred Pennyworth (voiced by Alfred Molina) - a British war veteran who raised Bruce after his parents' tragic passing as he provides him with assistance whenever he needs it.
- Com. James Gordon (voiced by Mark Hamill) - the head of the Gotham City Police Department who is one of the few authority figures who actually trusts Batman and wants to make Gotham City safe.
- Det. Harvey Bullock (voiced by Diedrich Bader) - a stern detective who is skeptical of superheroes as he believes they outshadow the police's work, but is still forced to work with them.
- Det. Renée Montoya (voiced by Maria Canals-Barrera) - a spunky detective who, unlike Bullock, is more open-minded and thinks Batman is a hero to Gotham, being in a relationship with Metropolis' Maggie Sawyer.
- Det. Ellen Yin (voiced by Stephanie Sheh) - a serious Chinese-American detective who is partnered with Montoya and doesn't fully trust the Batman but understands that he is important to Gotham.
- Lucius Fox (voiced by Keith Silverstein) - Wayne Enterprises' business manager who is aware of Bruce being Batman and supplies him with various weapons and gadgets.
- Selina Kyle/Catwoman (voiced by Olivia Hack) - a flirtatious and playful socialitée who has known Bruce since his parents died as she doubles as a cat burglar who steals from the corrupt and gives to the poor as she clashes with Batman at times.
- The Joker (voiced by Nolan North) - a deranged criminal who suffered a mental breakdown due to his mysterious past as he's obsessed with both chaos and Batman and wants to turn Gotham City into his personal personal playground.
- Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn (voiced by Cristina Vee) - a delusional psychiatrist who defines the Joker as "her most ambitious project" as she is willing to serve him and do anything just to crack into his mind.
- Dr. Hugo Strange (voiced by Jeffrey Combs) - an Arkham psychiatrist who has an obsession with the mentally of Gotham's criminal underworld, growing an obsession with beating the Batman.
- Harvey Dent/Two-Face (voiced by Steven Blum) - a disgraced District Attorney who used to be best friends with Bruce Wayne until his face was disfigured, turning him into a charismatic but psychopathic vigilante obsessed with bringing balance.
- Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin (voiced by John DiMaggio) - a gluttonous and vicious mob boss who despises the Waynes as he wants to be in charge of Gotham.
- Edward Nygma/Riddler (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) - a charismatic and deranged supervillain who is obsessed with proving his superior intellect over Batman.
- Dr. Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy (voiced by Ashley Johnson) - a botanist who formed a bond with plants as she despises both men and the evolution of humanity as she plans on setting mankind back and bring the age of plants.
- Dr. Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze (voiced by Matthew Mercer) - a tragic scientist who is trying to find a cure for his wife's illness at the cost of his sanity as he becomes willing to do anything to save her, even by resorting to villainy to get what he needs to cure her.
- Nora Fries (voiced by Marisha Ray) - Victor's wife who was cryogenically frozen due to a terminal illness as he tries to find a cure for it as she soon convinces her husband to commit more dangerous crimes after she was brought back to life through the Lazarus Pit as he is willing to comply with her newfound goals.
- Bane (voiced by André Sogliuzzo) - a charismatic and brutal mercenary who uses a serum that allows him to become stronger than the strongest man alive.
- Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow (voiced by Christopher Corey Smith) - a mad scientist who has an obsession with fear and wants to see what it takes to push someone into madness.
- Waylon Jones/Killer Croc (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) - a man who was raised with a rare skin condition that made him look like a crocodile as he has now became near feral and extremely dangerous.
- Basil Karlo/Clayface (voiced by TBD) - a down on his luck actor who mutates into a creature made out of clay as he wants to be back into his limelight.
- Dr. Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat (voiced by Kevin Conroy) - a shy scientist who has created the link between man and bat as he mutates into a rampaging bat creature out for blood.
- Ra's al Ghul (voiced by Paul St. Peter) - the leader of the League of Assassins who is quite possibly the most dangerous man alive. He is thousands of years old thanks to the aid of his Lazarus Pit and has the horrifying goal of returning the world to its primordial state through ecoterrorism and then repopulating. He also has a secondary goal of recruiting Batman and making him his replacement.
- Talia al Ghul (voiced by Linda Cardellini) - Ra's' daughter who is a skilled assassin and has an on and off relationship with Batman, wanting to recruit Batman into being an agent of the League.
- Roman Sionis/Black Mask (voiced by Alex Désert) - a charismatic and vicious mob boss who wants control over the underworld of Gotham no matter what.
- Philo Zeiss (voiced by TBD) - Black Mask's head mercenary who is extremely obsessive and can copy anyone's moves with skill and grace.
- Jervis Tech/Mad Hatter (voiced by TBD) - TBD