Batman: Gotham Assault is an American action-thriller superhero video game based on Batman by DC Comics. It is develped by Monolith Productions and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, being released for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on TBD 2019.
Set during Batman's second year, Bruce Wayne faces his most dangerous threat yet.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (voiced by Nolan North) - the CEO of Wayne Industries is secretly the Batman.
- Alfred Pennyworth (voiced by David Tennant) - Bruce's butler and father figure who aids him.
- Commissioner James Gordon (voiced by Liam O'Brien) - the Commissioner or the Gotham City Polce Department TBD.
- Detective Harvey Bullock (voiced by Greg Baldwin) - TBD
- Lucius Fox (voiced by Keith David) - TBD
- Harvey Dent (also voiced by Nolan North) - a lawyer and Bruce's friend.
- Selina Kyle/Catwoman (voiced by Nika Futterman) - a cat-themed jewel thief who has a sexual relationship with Bruce.
- Dr. Hugo Strange (voiced by Jim Cummings) - a mad scientist who becomes obsessed with Batman, being the game's main antagonist.
- The Joker (voiced by Crispin Freeman) - TBD
- Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn (voiced by Colleen Villard) - TBD
- Eve Ives/Madame Psych (voiced by Cristina Pucelli) - TBD
- Lazlo Valentin/Professor Pyg (voiced by Mark Hamill) - TBD
- Mister Toad (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- William Tockman/Clock King (voiced by John Kassir) - TBD
- Dr. Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Commissioner Gordon: Glad you came so fast.
- Batman: I know. I always am. What's the deal, Commissioner?
- Commissioner Gordon: Arkham patients have been vanishing.